Part 68 - Girl Fight

«»

«»

Later That Night 10:05 P.M

    Aniyah and Kaiden were downstairs eating dinner with Justin and Kale and Justin said "There's a street race tonight.. You guys down to go?"

Aniyah stopped eating and she started getting memories of her mother racing, and the car crash she was in. Aniyah looked up at Kaiden and he raised an eyebrow and Aniyah said "I'm down."

Kaiden said "You sure?"

Aniyah nodded her head and Kaiden wrapped his arm around her and said "Well. Let's all get ready."

Kaiden and Aniyah walked upstairs together and Aniyah walked into her room and pulled on some of her 'darker' clothes.

Aniyah put up her hair into a cute high ponytail and she walked downstairs to the boys all ready

Aniyah put up her hair into a cute high ponytail and she walked downstairs to the boys all ready. Kaiden smriked and he said "You look hot in leather."

Aniyah blushed and said "Thank you."

The four of them got into their own cars and drove away fast, driving to the Den. Where Aniyah was practically raised, always racing, always with her family.

Aniyah took a deep breath and the four of them drove in with all eyes on them, they all parked next to each other and Aniyah got out and everyone's eyes widened. Kaiden walked over to her and Aniyah said "You racing?"

Kaiden said "Maybe. We'll see.. Remember your signal?"

Aniyah smiled and nodded her head and Aniyah saw Drake, her eyes lit up with excitement and Kaiden said "You go say hi.. I'm gonna make sure no threats are here."

Aniyah nodded her head and kissed Kaiden on the cheek and walked through the huge crowd over to Drake and pulled him into a hug. Drake hugged her back and he said "Been a long time since I've seen ya."