Part 76 - Celebration

One Hour Later

Aniyah, Kaiden, Jax, Blane, Mason, Kale, Jace, Seth, Wesley, and Wesley's new boyfriend Lee we're all on the couch waiting for Justin and Camila to come back.

The front door opened and they all stood up and Justin and Camila walked in and Justin shut the door and Camila and Justin looked at them and Justin smiled and said "Guess who's a dad!"

Jax jumped up and down and screamed like a little girl who just got a new doll and ran to Justin and hugged him, Justin rolled his eyes and huggdd him back and all the guys cheered and walked over to Justin and they all got in a group hug.

Aniyah looked at Camila and she was standing nervously and Aniyah walked over to her and said "You scared?"

Camila said "I'm happy.. just nervous."

Aniyah smiled and said "You see all of those boys?"

Camila looked at all the guys hugging Justin and laughing and Camila looked at Aniyah and Aniyah said "They will help you no matter what, they will protect you, and your baby.. as will I. I'm here for you."

Camila took a deep breath and said "Babies."

Aniyah said "What?"

Camila said "Their twins.."

Aniyahs eyes widened and she yelled "TWINS!?"

All the guys said "Twins!?" In sync and Camila and Justin laughed and nodded their head and everyone cheered and Aniyah pulled Camila into a hug and said "I'm so happy for you."

Camila smiled and said "Thank you."

Jax said "You better name one after me."

Blane said "Uhh no. He's naming it after me."

Jax said "Who the fuck names their kid Blane."

Blane punched Jax in the arm and Jax laughed and wrapped his arm around his neck and started rubbing his knuckles on his head and Justin laughed and Kaiden bro hugged Justin and said "I'm proud of you brother. I know you've always wanted this."

Justin smiled and said "Thank you."

They unhugged and the guys walked into the kitchen and grabbed out drinks and Aniyah smiled and said "Wanna head to the store with me?"

Camila nodded her head and Aniyah said "Help me change."

Camila and Aniyah walked upstairs together into her room and Camila said "Damn.. is this where you have been staying?"

Aniyah said "Well.. I don't really sleep in here."

Camila laughed and said "It's cute."

Aniyah walked into her closet and Camila followed and Camila said "It's like a fucking mall!"

Aniyah laughed and said "You can wear anything you want, till you start showing."

Camila smiled and said "I'm three weeks pregnant."

Aniyah said "Oouu, cute."

Aniyah grabbed a green olive sundress and her sandals and pulled them on and her ans Camila walked downstairs and said "We're gonna head to the store."

Justin and Kaiden looked at them instantly and Aniyah said "We'll be fine! You guys need anything?"

Kale said "Uhhh, I don't think so."

All the guys said no and Camila and Aniyah walked outside and got into Aniyah's car and she started driving to the store.

After a few minutes Aniyah parked at the store and her and Camila got out and walked in and they went down the juice isle and Aniyah said "Hmmm.."

Camila looked to her right and saw Drake and someone in their gang named David. Camila smiled and said "Drake!"

Aniyah instantly froze and Drake and David walked over and Aniyah looked slightly at him and then back at the drinks and Camila said "Drake.. I'm pregnant."

Drake smiled and said "That's amazing. Take all the time you need."

Camila smiled and looked at Aniyah and she was just looking at the drinks and Drake said "Hi Aniyah..."

Aniyah said "I'll be in the cold section." and walked away.

Drake looked at Camila sadly and said "Guess I messed that up.."

Camila said "What did you do?"

Drake said "Kissed her.. begged her to pick me.."

Camila said "Jesus Drake.. you do understand that Kaiden would kill you?"

Drake said "Kaiden knows.. Aniyah told him."

Camila said "Be glad your alive."

Drake said "Yeah.."

David walked away and he walked up to Aniyah and said "Drake regrets it deeply.. I hope you know."

Aniyah looked at him and said "You expect me to care?"

David said "It's obvious you miss him."

Aniyah said "Who are you?"

David said "David."

Aniyah grabbed cold grape juice and said "Well David. You don't know me, and I honestly don't care if Drake regrets it or not." Then she walked away.

David rolled his eyes and walked back to Drake and Camila grabbed some lemonade and said "Well.. I'll see you around Drake."

Drake said "Camila.."

Camila said "Yeah?"

Drake said "Congratulations."

Camila smiled and said "Thanks Drake."

Camila walked to Aniyah who was waiting at the end of the isle and Aniyah looked at Drake and he smiled at her and a small tear fell from her eye quick and she wiped it with her shoulder and her and Camila walked away fast and paid, and then left.

Drake watched them leave and Aniyah looked back at him and Drake mouthed "I'm sorry."

Aniyah looked at him and she shook her head no and got into her car and her and Camila put the juice in the back and then Aniyah drove away fast.

Drake took a deep breath and David said "You kissed Kaiden's girl.. nice."

Drake said "I was in the moment man."

David said "She's hot. I would too."

Drake said "Let's just get what we wanted."

Drake and David walked up to the counter with Davids juice and they both got a pack of cigarettes and then left.

Aniyah and Camila walked inside with the juice and the guys we're drinking and Camila said "This is gonna suck. No alcohol."

Aniyah laughed and said "I'll be your sober buddy."

Camila smiled and said "True friends."

Aniyah and Camila laughed in sync and walked over to the guys and Justin took a shot and said "I am a father! Holy shit! I am so fucking happy."

Everyone laughed and the guys we're already drunk. Aniyah looked at Lee and said "Heyyy, you we're that cute guy at the street race."

Lee laughed and said "and you we're the cupid friend."

Aniyah said "What can I say relationships are my calling."

Lee laughed and said "I'm lee, I can't remember if I told you."

Aniyah smiled and said "Aniyah, nice to meet you lee."

Lee smiled and continued drinking with the guys and Aniyah and Camila poured a glass of lemonade and they drank some and Camila smiled and the guys started talking drunkly about what the names are gonna be and who they are gonna be after and Camila laughed with Justin. Aniyah looked at Kaiden and he was laughing and he looked so happy, she smiled at him and Kaiden looked at her and he smiled and winked at her and she blushed and winked back and Kaiden chuckled and then they all continued talking with each other.

End of Part Seventy-Six