Part 31 - Locked Away

The Next Day Saturday 2:09 pm

Aniyah woke up and she saw Kaiden wasn't in the room with her, she got out bed, put on her slippers and walked out of his room, she walked downstairs and saw a few boys on the couch counting money, they all looked at her and Aniyah started walking towards the kitchen, there was many guys in there too.

Aniyah groaned and walked over to the fridge and opened it, Justin said "Nice underwear"

Aniyah looked at him confused and then she looked down and groaned, she closed the fridge and then walked back up stairs, she then pulled on some light gray sweat shorts and took off her tank top and pulled on one of Kaiden's shirts.

Aniyah grabbed her phone and texted Kaiden "where are you?"

Aniyah was waiting for an answer when her phone dinged and she looked at her text messages and she had one from Drake, he said "Long time no chat"

Aniyah smiled and said "Hey Drake.. I miss you."

Drake replied "I miss you too.."

Aniyah said "How's everything going?"

Drake said "pretty good. How's things with Kaiden."

Aniyah said "They're good, so far-" Kaiden walked into the room and he instantly took off his shoes and threw them, Aniyah looked at his side and he was bleeding. Aniyah jumped up fast and ran to his side she lifted up his shirt, but there was no wound. Aniyah looked up at him and Kaiden said "it's not my blood Aniyah."

Aniyah said "you killed someone?"

Kaiden said "no.. I beat them up."

Aniyah nodded her head and walked over to his bed and sat down and started texting Drake, Kaiden said "who you texting?"

Aniyah said "Drake."

Kaiden rolled his eyes and Aniyah looked at him and said "what?"

Kaiden said "nothing."

Aniyah said "well it's something "

Kaiden took off his shirt and Aniyah said "Hello?!"

Kaiden said "god shut up!"

Aniyah said "what is your problem!"

Kaiden said "I don't like you talking to guys!"

Aniyah said "Kaiden..it's Drake."

Kaiden said "like that changes anything!"

Aniyah said "calm down.. Kaiden I don't like him that way, he has a girlfriend."

Kaiden looked at Aniyah in the eyes and said "Stop talking to him"

Aniyah said "No."

Kaiden said "no?"

Aniyah said "You are not going to be some controlling asshole. I'm just friends with him"

Kaiden said "asshole? I CAN SHOW YOU ASSHOE ANIYAH!"

Aniyah stood up and she walked to her bags and she grabbed out her converse, she pulled down her shirts and pulled on some high waisted jean shorts, and took off Kaiden's shirt and put on a tank top, she threw Kaiden's shirt at him and said "Fuck you!"