Part 57 - Leaving Town

«»

«»

At Kaiden's

Aniyah and Kaiden got out of his car and Kaiden quickly grabbed Aniyah's arm and pulled her into him and crashed his lips onto hers. Aniyah instantly kissed him back and after a few seconds they stopped and Kaiden said "I love you."

Aniyah smiled bright and said "I love you too."

Kaiden grabbed her hand, interlocked their fingers and walked inside. His dad was talking to Sarah and Sarah looked at Aniyah and then back at Franklyn. Kaiden said "We'll be upstairs packing."

Franklyn said "Alright Kaiden."

Kaiden and Aniyah walked upstairs and she walked into her room and Kaiden walked into his. Aniyah looked through her closet and after a few seconds Kaiden came back with two suitcases and set them down on the floor and said "Here you go sunshine."

Aniyah smiled and said "Thank you baby."

Kaiden left her room and Aniyah started packing her suitcases with everything she needs. She grabbed a beautiful dress and some shoes, she layed it down on her bed and then walked into her bathroom and ran the shower water.

After it warmed up she got in and started washing herself. After a few minutes she felt warmth behind her and she turned around to Kaiden, he instantly pressed his lips against hers and picked her up.

Aniyah moaned and gripped his hair and Kaiden smirked and said "You gotta be quiet. My parents are downstairs."

Aniyah nodded her head and Kaiden grabbed his dick and pushed it into her. Aniyah bit hard into Kaiden's shoulder to hide her moans and Kaiden smirked and crashed her body up against the wall and started moving himself hard into her.

Aniyah gripped Kaiden's back leaving marks and she bit harder and she started doing muffled screams. Kaiden smirked and smacked her ass hard and contined fucking her hard.

Aniyah flew her head back and said "Kaiden!"

Kaiden pressed his lips against hers to silence her and she closed her eyes tightly and Kaiden grabbed both her legs and layed her back against the wall and started pounding into her. Kaiden stopped kissing her and he felt her getting hotter and tight and Kaiden said "Don't cum."

Aniyah opened her eyes instantly and Kaiden smirked and said "Obey me."

Aniyah nodded her head and gripped his shoulders and bit her bottom lip hard causing blood and Kaiden watched her and he looked down at himself going in and out of her roughly and Aniyah said "Please!! Please let me."

Kaiden smirked and said "No."

Aniyah flew her head back and Aniyah covered her mouth and Kaiden watched her and she started moaning very loud into her hand. Kaiden said "Shhhh. They'll hear you."