Part 22 - Jock's Side ?

«»

«»

The Next Day Thursday 10:17 A.M

Aniyah woke up to Kaiden texting Justin on his phone, and Aniyah yawned and Kaiden set down his phone instantly and faced her and said "Good morning beautiful."

Aniyah smiled and said "I'm sorry I slept in here.."

Kaiden wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close and said "Don't apologize. I like having you sleep next to me, feeling your body close to mine."

Aniyah blushed bright and Kaiden ran his fingers through her hair and said "You wanna go to school? Since no one serious is after you."

Aniyah groaned and said "Would it be bad if I wanted to stay here with you?"

Kaiden smirked and whispered "definitely not."

Aniyah giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face into his chest. Kaiden kissed her on the top of her head and Aniyah snuggled up to him and she said "when did you get undressed?"

Kaiden said "After you fell asleep. I woke up at like 4am and was uncomfortable."

Aniyah said "How can you fall asleep in jeans."

Kaiden laughed and said "I've had too before. Just in case something happened so then I don't have to change."

Aniyah said "huh. Alright."

Kaiden's phone started ringing and he ended the call and faced Aniyah and said "Not important."

Aniyah smiled and his phone rang again and he groaned and sat up and grabbed his phone and said "WHAT!?"

Blane said "Bro. We need you at school."

Kaiden groaned and said "Fine! Just ruin time with my girl then!" Kaiden hung up and slammed the phone down and Aniyah sat up and wrapped her arms around him and kissed his neck and said "Come on.. let's get our education."

Kaiden looked at her and nodded his head and kissed her on the forehead. They both got out of the bed and started getting ready.

After a few minutes her and Kaiden walked downstairs and all the windows weren't tinted anymore. She looked around and Kaiden smiled and said "When I changed I turned off everything."

Aniyah nodded her head and Kaiden said "you okay?"

Aniyah looked up at him and nodded her head with a smile. Kaiden said "I don't believe you."

They walked out to his car and he opened the passenger door for her. She smiled and got in and Kaiden quickly walked to the other side and got in. Aniyah took a deep breath and Kaiden started driving to school.