Part 89 - Explaining

Later that morning 11:04 A.M

Kaiden said "Aniyah. I've been saying your name every hour, please come out of your room."

Aniyah was still in the corner blasting music and her eyes we're closed she didn't even know Kaiden was outside.

Kaiden said "Aniyah I swear to god, I'm getting annoyed now. I didn't even know!! I will kick this door down."

Aniyah didn't answer and Kaiden stood up, he said "Please.. if your by the door.. back up."

Kaiden looked at the closed door and he kicked it open hard, he saw Aniyah sitting down in the corner with tear stains in her eyes, and blasting her music, Kaiden took a deep breath and he walked over to her, he sat down next to her and Aniyah opened her eyes and looked at him and Kaiden took her headphones off and said "Please let me explain.."

Aniyah said "You do understand that you we're just in the hospital.. because A PERSON tried to kill you!! I was fighting my gut letting you go.. but I felt this pain of worry that I won't see you again.."

Kaiden said "Baby-" Aniyah said "You promised me.." With tears building in her eyes.

Kaiden said "no no no, baby please don't cry.. sunshine please.. I hate seeing you cry."

Aniyah started crying harder and Kaiden grabbed her and pulled her into him and he said "Blake held my phone for me.. he said he checked in for me, and he didn't tell me you we're calling me.. baby I'm serious."

Aniyah said "Sure."

Kaiden said "Baby I'm serious!! I promise you."

Aniyah looked up at him and said "You know.. you seem to promise things that you break." Then she stood up.

Kaiden said "No wait-" Aniyah walked out of the room and Kaiden said "Aniyah please! I'm not lying."

Aniyah walked down the stairs and Kaiden said "Don't go.. please."

Aniyah opened the front door and Kaiden slammed it shut hard, Aniyah jumped and turned around to him, his hand was right next to her head and Aniyah took a deep breath and Kaiden said "Please."

Blake walked downstairs and Kaiden didn't remove his eyes from her and Aniyah said "Blake did you hold Kaiden's phone?"

Blake said "We're you asleep when he was screaming at me outside your bedroom door."

Aniyah didn't answer him and Blake sighed and said "Yes I did. I didn't check in because I honestly forgot and then another hour went by and you didn't text so I didn't think it was a big deal.. then you started calling, and I was going to answer but then some girl came onto me and.. well you know."

Aniyah said "Oh right." She pushed Kaiden off and said "Forgot worrying about you isn't a big deal."

Kaiden said "Aniyah! See I didn't know!"

Aniyah looked at him and rolled her eyes and said "You promised YOU would check in, and you had Blake do it!! Do you not understand I couldn't even sleep! I couldn't even focus on damn movies because I was so worried.. I told Justin and Camila to leave because I was going insane.. I started crying because I thought you we're dead..."

Kaiden said "Baby I'm sorry.."

Aniyah walked away breathing heavily and Kaiden sighed and Blake said "Kaiden.. I'm sorry.."

Kaiden said "It's fine, I should've held my phone.."

Blake sighed and Kaiden walked the way Aniyah went and he saw her standing staring at a painting on the wall and Kaiden said "Aniyah.."

Aniyah turned her head back to him, and then back forward. Kaiden sighed and came up behind her and hugged her and rested his chin on her shoulder and said "Please Don't be mad."

Aniyah sighed and Kaiden took a deep breath and said "I know I'm a idiot.. I'm sorry I'm so fucking sorry."

Aniyah turned around to him and she said "You are a idiot, but I still love you."

Kaiden smiled and said "Do you.. still trust me?"

Aniyah said "Yeah. Just, please check in.."

Kaiden said "I will.. I will MYSELF, no one else.. Me, myself, and I."

Aniyah smiled and wrapped her hands on the back of his neck and Kaiden placed his hands on her waist and Aniyah took a deep breath and said "I love you, so fucking much."

Kaiden smiled and said "I love you too Aniyah. I'm so sorry."

Aniyah said "You don't need too apologize. I understand."

Blake walked into the room and said "Umm.. I'm gonna go hang out with Justin and the boys at Frenchmanz."

Kaiden looked back at him and said "and how are you going to get there?"

A horn honked and Blake said "Blane.."

Kaiden said "Have fun."

Blake nodded his head and walked away out the front door and closed the door and Kaiden looked back down at Aniyah and said "This outfit.. kills me."

Aniyah smiled and ran her fingers down his chest to his pants line and said "Oh really?"

Kaiden bit his bottom lip and Aniyah pushed him off and said "Sucks" and walked away.

Kaidens eyes widened and he said "Woah woah!"

Aniyah laughed and walked into the kitchen and she washed her hands and Kaiden stood there watching her. Aniyah looked at him and said "I'm hungry. Want something to eat?" Kaiden stayed quiet and Aniyah shrugged and continued washing her hands, Kaiden walked away and went upstairs and he changed into some boxers.

End of Part Eighty-Nine