Part 21 - Kaiden Please

«»

«»

Aniyah finished her shower and she walked out into Kaiden's bedroom and she walked over to his dresser and pulled on a plain white t-shirt, and grabbed some light gray sweat shorts.

She sat down on his bed and grabbed her phone off the nightstand, she called Jayden and said "Hey.."

Jayden said "hey.."

Aniyah said "I'm okay.. don't worry.. but. Someone tried to blow me up."

Jayden stayed quiet and Aniyah said "okay... but yeah, I'm good."

Jayden said "It was supposed to be Kaidens car! I'm sorry!"

Aniyah stood up instantly and yelled "WHAT!!? Jayden I almost died!!! You tried to kill him!?"

Jayden said "I-I'm sorry! He hurt Ashton!"

Aniyah said "SO YOU HAVE TO KILL HIM!?"

Kaiden walked into his bedroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and he looked at Aniyah confused. Jayden said "I'm sor-" Aniyah hung up the phone and threw it down on the bed.

Kaiden grabbed some shorts and pulled them on and then walked up to Aniyah, her back was faced to him and she was crying. Kaiden placed his hands on her waist and whispered "what's wrong."

Aniyah turned around to him and she looked at his bare chest and his beautiful body. She looked up at his hair dripping wet, dripping down his face, the water drops trailing down his neck, to his chest, throughout his abs, to his v-line.

Kaiden smirked and said "You like what you see sunshine?"

Aniyah looked up into his eyes and said "Kaiden.. what would you do if you found out who blew up my car."

Kaiden said "Kill them. Easy.. they tried to kill you."

Aniyah took a deep breath and looked down at the floor and said "and what if it was a accident?"

Kaiden said "How do you accidentally blow up a persons car." In a serious tone.

Aniyah took a deep breath and said "What if, they did the wrong car.. and wanted.. to kill you." Then she looked up at him.

Kaiden said "I kill all threats Aniyah. They planned to kill me.. or hurt me badly.. but they failed, and almost killed you."