Part 77 - The New Girl

Lee Smith (Wesleys Boyfriend)

The Next Day Thursday 6:40 A.M

Aniyah woke up in Kaiden's bed and he was knocked out cold snoring, Aniyah laughed and sat up and she pushed him lightly and he groaned and said "What baby." In a tired voice.

Aniyah said "I'm gonna go to school and try to explain why I was gone."

Kaiden instantly looked at her and said "I'll come too."

Aniyah said "You don't wanna sleep?"

Kaiden said "Nah."

Aniyah shrugged and she got out of bed and walked into her room and Kaiden got out of bed and got dressed into his black ripped jeans, plain white t-shirt, a black jacket, and his chuck Taylors.

Aniyah shrugged and she got out of bed and walked into her room and Kaiden got out of bed and got dressed into his black  ripped jeans, plain white t-shirt, a black jacket, and his chuck Taylors

Aniyah finished combing out her hair and brushing her teeth and then she walked into her closet and pulled on a black top, black jacket, her white jeans, and her black boots.

Aniyah walked downstairs to Kaiden and he was already down there and Aniyah looked at his leather jacket and she smiled and grabbed it and said "Been awhile since you've worn this

Aniyah walked downstairs to Kaiden and he was already down there and Aniyah looked at his leather jacket and she smiled and grabbed it and said "Been awhile since you've worn this."

Kaiden said "Been awhile since I've been to school too."

Aniyah smiled and they both walked out to his car and Kaiden opened his passenger door for her and she smiled and got in and Kaiden got into the drivers seat and started driving fast to school with his hand on her thigh.

After a few minutes Kaiden parked next to his boys and they looked at his car shocked. Aniyah and Kaiden got out and they walked over to them and Jax said "Thought you dropped out to be honest."

Kaiden laughed and said "I should."

Aniyah slapped his arm and said "Education first!"

Kaiden raised an eyebrow and said "Says the one who hasn't been in like three weeks."

Aniyah said "Whatever. Shush. I'm gonna go check in with the office."

Kaiden kissed her on the forehead and said "Alright baby, I'll meet you in the cafeteria."

Aniyah nodded her head and walked into school and then into the office.

After many minutes Aniyah walked out and thought to herself 'Guess doing those online projects while I was in france worked.. Just need to work hard.'

Aniyah then walked into the cafeteria and everyone's eyes widened in shock. Aniyah saw Ashton sitting down on the jocks side and he looked at her, knowing he still has feelings.

Aniyah looked away and walked over to the southside's side and sat down.

After a few minutes Kaiden, Justin, Jax, Blane, Mason, and Kale walked in and a new girl named Gabby looked at a jock cheerleader and said "Who. Are. They!"

The jocks looked at them and watched them walk over to Aniyah and sat down.

Aniyah said "Be right back, need to pee." and left.

The cheerleader said "Well, The tall attractive one is Justin" "then the cute one next to him is Mason" "then the one across from Justin, the cute dark skin is Blane, then the hot one next to him is Kale."

Gabby looked at Kaiden and said "Who. Is. He." In a attracted tone.

The cheerleader said "Kaiden, He's basically the boss of the southside, Justin is his bestfriend.. but trust me, you'll be wasting your time on him.. he practically hates everyone besides his men."

Aniyah walked back into the cafeteria and Kaiden smiled at her and Gabby looked at Aniyah and said "Who's she.." in a jealous tone.

The cheerleader said "Aniyah Blackwell, Kaiden's girlfriend.. they're like practically in love with each other, she's cool with both sides.. her bestfriend just killed herself and her brother is Jayden Blackwell."

Gabby said "She's really.. hot."

The cheerleader laughed and said "Yeah.. every girl is jealous of her, I know I am. Plus she has Kaiden right by her side, he'll do anything for her. Trust me. Anything!"

Gabby looked at Aniyah who sat down next to Kaiden and he wrapped his arm around her and Gabby said "I can make him want me."

The cheerleader laughed and said "Good luck with that."

Gabby fixed her top to where her chest was showing and she got up and walked over to Kaiden with all eyes on her.

Gabby placed her hands on the table and leaned down a little to where her boobs We're showing and Aniyah looked at her Instantly and she said "Hey! I'm Gabby. I'm new."

Kaiden looked at her and said "Okay?" Then looked at Justin and said "So, think of any names-" Gabby said "Umm.. can you show me around?"

Aniyah cleared her throat and said "There's plenty of other people here."

Kaiden smirked and tightened his grip on her and continued looking at Justin and Gabby said "I wasn't talking to you. Was I?"

Everyone looked at Gabby instantly and Kaiden looked at her with pure anger and Aniyah took a deep breath to calm down and she stood up and got into Gabby's face and said "I heard your little conversation with your little cheerleader friend.. so you know, that Kaiden is MY boyfriend, and he is MINE! So." Aniyah pulled up her shirt to cover her chest and said "Stop being a little whore, and fuck off."

Everyone on the southside laughed and Aniyah raised an eyebrow and Gabby looked at Aniyah with pure fear and she said "O-okay.. I-im sorry.."

Aniyah said "Bye now."

Gabby walked away fast and Aniyah took a deep breath and turned around to Kaiden and smiled and sat down next to Kaiden and he wrapped his arm around her and said "That was hot."

Justin held up his hand for a high-five and Aniyah laughed and High-fived him and they all laughed and Aniyah looked at Gabby who was staring at her with fear and Aniyah smiled and waved at her. Gabby gulped and she looked away instantly.

After a few seconds the bell rang and they all got up and Aniyah and Kaiden started walking and Aniyah said "I'll see you in third."

Kaiden kissed her on the lips and said "See you then babygirl." and walked his own direction and Aniyah walked into her first period class and sat down.

End of Part Seventy-Seven