Part 32 - Leaving Home

An Hour Later

Kaiden was sitting on the edge of his bed with his head in his palms and his elbows on his knees staring down at the ground.

Justin walked in and said "Hey man.." then he closed the door.

Kaiden stayed quiet and Justin said "She's safe.. She's at her house."

Kaiden stayed quiet and Justin said "man you've been in your room all day.."

Kaiden looked up at Justin and Justin said "we-were you crying?!" In a shocked tone.

Kaiden looked back down at the ground and Justin said "Man.. she'll come back."

Kaiden said "I can't stop!"

Justin said "stop what?"

Kaiden said "Crying!! I can't get her out of my head.. she's just here.. and I practically threatened her! I didn't mean too.. I just.. I don't know.."

Justin stayed quiet and Kaiden looked up at him and said "You see.. I let this person in Justin! I don't let people in.. at all! and she just comes along, says the right things, does the right things.. like she doesn't have to try!!"

Justin stayed quiet and Kaiden said "I just.. I want her.. I fucking need her.."

Justin said "I'm sorry man."

Kaiden said "Yeah.."

Justin said "she'll-" Kaiden's phone started ringing and he answered it and said "WHAT!!"

Aniyah said "oh.. sorry.." then she hung up.

Kaiden's eyes widened and he called her back instantly and she answered and Kaiden said "I'm sorry! I didn't know it was you.."

Aniyah said "Kaiden.. Jayden.. he.. he locked me in my room."

Kaiden said "WHAT!?"

Aniyah said "My window won't even open.. Kaiden I'm scared.. he won't let me out."

Kaiden said "Justin and I are on our way."

Aniyah said "Okay.."

Kaiden took a deep breath and said "I'm sorry for what I said to you.. by the way."

Aniyah took a deep breath and said "Yeah."

Kaiden said "Can we talk? When I pick you up.."

Aniyah said "Please.."

Kaiden said "I'll be right there sunshine."

Kaiden hung up and stood up. He got dressed and walked out of his room and Justin followed him. Kaiden grabbed his car keys and got into his car fast, as did Justin.

Kaiden started driving fast to Aniyah's, within a minute he got their and parked out front. He slammed his car door shut and put on his hood.

He fixed his rings and kicked open the front door. Jayden, Ashton, and Johna stood up fast. Kaiden looked to his left and saw Logan and Ryan staring at him with fear.

Justin ran in and Kaiden snapped and Justin ran upstairs and Jayden went to stop him and Kaiden pulled a gun out and pointed it at Jayden. Jayden laughed and said "you won't shoot me, Because I'm her brother."

Kaiden laughed and said "I said I wouldn't kill you. There's a difference."

Jayden gulped and Justin walked downstairs and Aniyah followed him. She looked at the gun pointed at Jayden and Justin said "Kaiden let's go."

Kaiden said "Bother her again. I'll make you wish I killed you. Understand?"

Aniyah looked at Ashton and Ashton mouthed "he doesn't love you."

Aniyah looked at Kaiden and he looked at her and said "Let's go."

Aniyah looked at Ashton and Ashton shook his head. Kaiden looked at Ashton and then Aniyah, Kaiden pointed the gun at Ashton and didn't remove his eyes off of Aniyah. Aniyah took a step forward and Kaiden scoffed and said "You like him!"

Aniyah said "Kaiden.. put the gun down."

Kaiden said "you like, HIM!?"

Aniyah said "Kaiden.. please."

Kaiden cocked the gun back and Aniyah yelled "KAIDEN!"

Kaiden said "DO YOU FUCKING LIKE HIM!?"

Aniyah said "I don't know!! Okay!? I left him.. because YOU beat him up! Not because I wanted too."

Kaiden lowered the gun and he clenched his jaw and said "what?" With pain in his voice.

Aniyah said "Kaiden.. just calm down please.."

Kaiden said "Justin let's go."

Aniyah said "Kai-" Kaiden said "NO! Justin. NOW!"

Aniyah felt her stomach drop and Justin walked out the front door, Kaiden looked at Aniyah in the eyes and she said "Don't go.."

Kaiden said "You mean nothing to me." Then left the house and slammed the front door close.

Aniyah stared at the front door with tears streaming down her face. Jayden said "Aniyah.."

Aniyah walked upstairs to her bedroom and grabbed a huge duffel bag. She walked into her bathroom and grabbed a spare toothbrush and toothpaste, her extra hair brush, and then she walked into her bedroom and packed her bag up with alot of clothes.

She grabbed her bag and walked downstairs and grabbed Jayden's car keys and Jayden said "Aniyah!"

Aniyah said "Fuck off."

She walked out the front door and saw Kaiden smoking a cigarette with Justin yelling at him. Aniyah walked up to Jayden's car and unlocked it and threw her bag in. Jayden ran out and said "Aniyah!"

Aniyah grabbed her phone and smashed it down on the ground and got into the drivers seat and drove away fast.

She drove to Kaiden's house and parked outfront and walked inside, tears we're streaming down her face and she walked into his bedroom and packed up her bags and she walked into his bathroom and grabbed her things.

Kaiden ran into his room and said "What are you doing!?"

Aniyah walked out of his bathroom with her things and put them into one of her duffel bags, she made sure she had everything and Kaiden said "Aniyah.."

Aniyah walked past him and stormed down the stairs, everyone in the house was staring at her and Kaiden said "Aniyah! Please."

Aniyah opened the front door and looked at Kaiden with pure heartbreak all over her face and said "Kaiden. You really hurt my feelings." Then she walked out the front door, threw everything into Jayden's car and got in and drove away fast.

Aniyah was crying hysterically and she just drove. She kept driving, having no idea where she is going. She didn't stop, she couldn't.

End of Part Thirty-Two