Part 66 - "You Hurt me"

«»

«»

Aniyah was laughing with some people from school and she saw a car drive into the parking lot fast. Aniyahs smile went away instantly and she said "Kaiden's here.."

She saw Kaiden's car stop and him get out and he looked directly at her. Ryan looked down at her and said "You gonna be okay?"

Aniyah shrugged and she saw Kaiden walking over fast, he said "Do you have any idea how worried I've been? At least send me a text."

Aniyah said "Oh your worried? Was Jade not a good enough distraction for you? Or was it the precious workout."

Kaiden clenched his jaw and said "Come with me. So we can talk in private."

Everyone looked at Kaiden and Aniyah said "No. I want to stay. I'm having fun, and I'm in a good mood."

Kaiden said "Aniyah. Come with me. Now."

Aniyah said "I'm staying!"

Kaiden crossed his arms and said "Lola put her in the car."

Aniyah looked at a south side girl and she looked at Aniyah with a 'I'm sorry face' Aniyah looked at Kaiden ans said "Really? You gonna send your people after me? Why can't you just accept the fact that I don't wanna leave with you."

Kaiden said "Because I don't want to leave, with you mad and upset with me."

Aniyah rolled her eyes and said "You had no problem wanting to leave me the four other times, what's stopping you now?"

Kaiden took a deep breath and said "Lola."

Lola, one of Kaiden's workers said "I'm sorry Aniyah.."

Lola grabbed Aniyah and threw her over her shoulders and put her into Kaiden's passenger seat and closed the door and blocked it with her body.

Aniyah saw Kaiden yelling at Ryan and Aniyah started pushing on the door and Lola said "Stop fighting it Aniyah."

Aniyah groaned and climed over and exited out of Kaiden's door and started running away. Lola turned around and said "Uhhh.. Kaiden!"

Kaiden said "WHAT!?" As he was turning around then he saw Aniyah running away. Kaiden groaned and he started sprinting after her.

Kaiden caught up to her fast and stood infront of her and Aniyah jumped back in shock and Kaiden said "Your fast.. but I'm faster.. Come on.. please."

Aniyah said "You're just a liar Kaiden.."

Kaiden said "Stop... please.."

Aniyah started crying and she said "I don't even know who you are.. The man I fell in love with.. Wouldn't lie to me, Wouldn't keep hurting me.. wouldn't make me question my trust!!"