Part 14 - Greeting Brothers

Wesley Ketcher

First Period

Aniyah and wesley walked into Aniyah's first period class. Westly has 1st, and 6th with Aniyah.

Aniyah sat down and wesley sat down next to her, on Kaiden's side. Mr. Franklyn said "New face. Again. Welcome."

Wesley nodded his head and looked down at his paper, a girl turned around to wesley and said "Hey cutie."

Wesley looked up at her and smirked and said "Hey." In a flirty tone.

Aniyah wasn't even bothered by it, she was texting on her phone smiling watching puppy videos. Then, Hannah walked into the room and said "Aniyah!"

Aniyah looked up at Hannah and everyone looked at her, Hannah said "You fucked Mason!!?"

Aniyah said "Woahh! No.."

Hannah said "YES YOU DID!"

Aniyah said "Did Mason tell you that?"

Hannah said "No! But Gemma did."

Aniyah said "Well Gemma lied."

Hannah said "You're lying!"

Aniyah rolled her eyes and said "Whatever Hannah."

Hannah said "I hate you."

Aniyah felt her chest get tight, and she felt tears wanting to pour out. Aniyah looked up at Hannah and said "Then leave."

Hannah slammed the door closed and stormed off away to her first period class. Mr. Franklyn said "Anyways. Let's start the lession."

Aniyah was staring down at her hands feeling so much pain, and she couldn't stop it.

After a few minutes Mr. Franklyn said "Oh wait! Tell us something about yourself." While looking at Westly.

Wesley said "Like what."

Mr. Franklyn said "Name. and two facts about yourself."

Wesley said "My name is Wesley Ketcher, anddd.. I can solve any problem, and I'm paid to hack."

Ashton looked at wesley instantly and Aniyah said "Ketcher?"

Wesley nodded his head and Ashton said "What are your parents name?!"

Everyone looked at wesley and he said "Don't know."

Ashton said "How do you not know!"

Wesley said "I Was kidnapped when I was a child.. and when I got away, no one was looking for me. So yeah."

Ashton got up and left the room and Jayden followd him. Wesley looked down at Aniyah and said "what's his deal?"

Aniyah said "That's Ashton, Ashton Ketcher."