Part 38 - True Feelings

Kai Lee

A few Hours Later 6:05 P

A few Hours Later 6:05 P.M

Aniyah and Kaiden we're walking the park with Aniyah's left arm wrapped around Kaiden's right arm and their bodies we're so close.

Aniyah and Kaiden walked by a flowery and the man said "Beautiful couple!"

Aniyah and Kaiden looked at him and the man held out a rose to Aniyah, she smiled and grabbed it and said "Thank you."

The man smiled and nodded his head and Aniyah and Kaiden continued walking and Aniyah said "I see you don't wear your leather jacket anymore."

Kaiden smirked and said "Maybe I'm changing my style."

Aniyah said "Your changing.. because YOU want too, right? You aren't changing for me."

Kaiden looked down at her and said "Sunshine. You are bringing out the real me, if anything. Your changing me for the better."

Aniyah blushed bright and Kaiden looked forward with a smile and Aniyah said "Hey Kaid?"

Kaiden said "hmm?"

Aniyah said "Do you ever.. regret meeting me?"

Kaiden looked down at her instantly and said "No! Never!"

Aniyah said "You are going to take over Kaiden.. you can't have any distractions.."

Kaiden stopped walking and grabbed Aniyah's face gently and he looked into her beautiful hazel eyes and said "I. Want. You. Okay? Only you.. I don't care what I'm doing, as long as I have you by my side."

Aniyah smiled and blushed and Kaiden said "Me and you, Alright?"

Aniyah nodded her head and her and Kaiden started walking together and she smiled and layed her head against his shoulder.

Kaiden smiled and said "Wanna head back home?"

Aniyah nodded her head and her and Kaiden started walking back to his car, he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and she smiled bright and then he opened the passenger door for her and she got in and Kaiden closed it after her.

After a few minutes Kaiden parked and they walked inside together. Kaiden and her walked upstairs together and Kaiden got undressed into his boxers and sat down on the bed and layed his back against the bed frame.

Aniyah faced her back to him and got undressed into her underwear, and underwear only. Aniyah then grabbed one of Kaiden's shirts and pulled it on.

Kaiden smirked and patted the bed and Aniyah turned around to him and she walked over to him and sat down on his lap, placing her legs to his side. Kaiden placed his hands on her thighs and Aniyah looked into his eyes and said "I want to talk to you."

Kaiden looked up into her eyes and said "about what sunshine."

Aniyah looked a deep breath and said "Kaiden.. I'm getting used to this, and it scares me.."