Part 95 - " Can We Talk ? "

Cameron and Aniyah walked inside and she said "I'm gonna go change into sweats, you can sit down on the couch or something"

Cameron looked around shocked and said "Damn, you're crib nice."

Aniyah laughed and said "It's Kaiden's"

Aniyah walked upstairs and Cameron looked around, he took off his shoes and jacket and said "Damn, this place nice as hell"

Blake walked into the room wearing sweat shorts and sweat shorts only and said "Who are you?"

Cameron stood up and said "I'm Cameron, Aniyah's friend."

Blake said "Hmmm. Right."

Aniyah walked downstairs wearing sweats and a t-shirt and Blake said "You know this dude?"

Aniyah nodded her head and Blake took a bite of his cereal and said "Where is Kaiden?"

Aniyah said "I guess he got called into work."

Blake nodded his head and said "I'll be in my room."

Aniyah nodded her head and Blake walked upstairs, Aniyah looked at Cameron and sat down on the couch and Cameron sat down next to her and said "Who's that?"

Aniyah said "Blake, Kaiden's younger brother."

Cameron said "Oh.. You live with them?"

Aniyah nodded her head and Cameron looked around and said "Nice."

Aniyah leaned back onto the couch and yawned and said "Man I'm tired."

Cameron looked at her and said "You ever wonder what it would be like If you never left..."

Aniyah looked at him and said "Sometimes."

Cameron said "You think you would be happy?"

Aniyah shrugged and said "Probably, but I'm happy now."

Cameron said "I wish you never left."

Aniyah said "Why?"

Cameron looked away and said "No reason."

Aniyah sat forward and said "Oh come on! Tell me."

Cameron looked at her and said "It was easy with you."

Aniyah said "What do you mean.."

Cameron said "Aniyah.. You can't say we we're just friends, we secretly kissed all the time."

Aniyah said "Yeah, but that's when we we're young and stupid, confused about stupid feelings."

Cameron said "Yeah.. I guess so"

Aniyah said "Wait! Do you have feelings for me?"

Cameron forced a laugh and said "Woah no.. Trust me, I don't."

Aniyah said "Okay good." And leaned back against the couch.

Cameron said "I uh, I should probably go."

Aniyah said "You okay?"

Cameron looked at her up and down and said "Yeah. I'm good.. I just, I need to leave. I'll see you tomorrow?"

Aniyah nodded her head and said "I'll walk you out."

Cameron nodded his head and Aniyah walked him to the front door and he looked at her and hugged her, Aniyah hugged him back and Cameron sighed and then he left, Aniyah watched him get into his car and then drive away.

Aniyah closed and locked the front door and She walked upstairs and got into Kaiden's bed and texted him saying "I'm home, Cameron just left. Blake is home so I'm not alone."

Kaiden replied back instantly and said "Alright, on my way back home now."

Aniyah replied back "See you soon" and set her phone down and layed down under the covers and closed her eyes.

After a few minutes Kaiden walked inside and Blake was leaned up against the stairwell and Kaiden said "Creeper."

Blake said "That dude, her ex?"

Kaiden shrugged and Blake said "Heard them talking, guess they've kissed before."

Kaiden stayed quiet and Blake said "She didn't do anything though, guess he left. I saw the way he looked at her though. He probably left because he still likes her."

Kaiden rolled his eyes and Blake said "Kaiden, you're dating a very hot girl, you gotta expect guys to have feelings."

Kaiden said "Yeah I know, guess I just thought I knew everything about her."

Blake said "Oh please, like you don't have little ex things you haven't told her about."

Kaiden looked at him and said "Fair enough."

Blake said "Just talk to her before you act like some jealous animal."

Kaiden nodded his head and walked upstairs and Blake followed him and then walked into his room and closed the bedroom door.

Kaiden walked into his room and saw Aniyah passed out on his bed and he smiled and closed and locked the door and he got undressed into his boxers and he crawled into bed with her and wrapped his arm tightly around her and pulled her back close to his chest.

Aniyah smiled and grabbed his arm and scooted into him and Kaiden said "You awake?"

Aniyah said "I am now."

Kaiden smiled and said "Can we talk?"

Aniyah nodded her head and faced him and Kaiden pushed a peice of hair behind her ear and said "So, What's Cameron to you?"

Aniyah said "Me and him we're close at my old school."

Kaiden said "You guys ever date?"

Aniyah said "We didn't date.. but we did, kiss."

Kaiden raised an eyebrow and said "Anything else?"

Aniyah said "Like. We just, flirted, kissed nothing sexual or anything else, we just kissed alot."

Kaiden said "So you never.. had sex?"

Aniyah said "Yes, we've never had sex." With a smile.

Kaiden said "You ever have feelings for him?"

Aniyah said "Nothing serious, It was like a attracted crush, like when you see someone hot and you're all like "omg marry me" but nothing serious."

Kaiden laughed and said "Alright sunshine."

Aniyah said "Why jealous?"

Kaiden said "I wouldn't say I'm jealous, I just wanna know who he is."

Aniyah smiled and placed her hand on his bare chest and started tracing his abs and chiseled chest and said "Trust me, you're all I want baby. The one I do want to marry."

Kaiden smirked and said "Good. Because I don't share what's MINE"

Aniyah smiled and looked up into his eyes and said "Fine by me."

Kaiden crashed his lips onto hers and Aniyah kissed him back instantly and wrapped her arms around his neck and wrapped her right leg around his waist and Kaiden licked her bottom lip for access and she opened her mouth and Kaiden stuck his tongue all in her mouth.

He lowered his hand to her ass and smacked it and gripped it and Aniyah smiled while kissing him and they stopped and Kaiden rested his forehead on hers and whispered "I love you" Aniyah smiled bright and whispered "and I love you"

End of Part Nintey-Five