Part 75 - New Member ?

Everyone was sitting down and then the doorbell went off, Kaiden said "I got it."

Aniyah got off of his lap and Kaiden got up and walked inside. Justin and Camila we're sitting down by the pool laughing and kissing and Aniyah looked at them and smiled and Dillion said "You seem like a good friend."

Aniyah looked at him and said "You wanna know what else I am? TAKEN!"

Dillion smirked and said "I know."

Aniyah said "So, I would appreciate if you didn't stare at me with you're little fuckboy eyes and actually respect someone who's in a relationship."

Dillion raised an eyebrow and said "Ain't no problem with looking. You seem to like looking."

Aniyah said "Looking at what?"

Dillion sat down in the chair next to her and leaned in close and said "Me."

Aniyah laughed and leaned back against the chair and said "The only guy I look at sexually, is Kaiden."

Dillion said "Then why do you keep looking at my lips?"

Aniyah said "I have never once looked at your lips."

Dillion said "You are very hard to crack."

Aniyah looked at him and sat forward and said "Let's get this planted into you're fuckish head, I. Love. Kaiden. I only want him."

Dillion said "Alright Alright."

Aniyah sat back and Dillion said "Just one little kiss."

Aniyah said "I will stab you in the hand if you say one more sexual thing to me."

Dillion said "You can stab me all you want mami."

Aniyah got up and walked inside fast, she walked inside and then she heard yelling, she looked up and saw Kaiden yelling at Drake. Aniyah walked up to the door and said "Drake?.."

Drake smiled and said "I'm sorry.. I am. Aniyah please forgive me."

Aniyah said "You kissed me Drake.. and you begged me to get with you.. when you know my heart is with Kaiden."

Kaiden looked down at Aniyah instantly and Drake said "Please.. I'm sorry.."

Aniyah grabbed the door and said "I tried, I did.. but I can't be your friend now.. because of what you've done."

Drake said "Please! I-I have been here the whole time!"

Aniyah said "Have you?"

Drake said "YES!"

Aniyah said "Where's Jayden? Where's Hannah.. Why did I go to France? Why am I living with Kaiden?"

Drake stayed quiet and Aniyah said "You might have been there in the past, but Kaiden is my future.."

Drake said "Please.."

Aniyah said "I'm sorry Drake."

She closed the front door and locked it and Drake said "Aniyah Please!! Your all need!! Aniyah don't do this!"

Aniyah started crying hysterically and Kaiden pulled her into a hug and she gripped his back and Kaiden said "shhh, I got you babygirl."

After a few minutes Aniyah and Kaiden unhugged and she wiped her tears and said "I really wanna stab Dillion"

Kaiden laughed and said "Why baby?"

Aniyah said "He keeps flirting with me, and keeps staring at me."