Part 70 - "I can't do this anymore"

«»

«»

The Next Day Wednesday 6:17 P.M

Kaiden walked into Aniyah's bedroom and said "Baby.. you've been in bed all day.. You feeling okay?"

Aniyah stayed quiet and Kaiden looked at her back and he slowly walked over to her and sat down and looked down at her and said "You mad at me? You left.. last night.. randomly.. I got scared."

Aniyah looked up at him, shook her head no, and then layed her head back down and stared out the window. Kaiden took a deep breath and said "Baby are you okay?.."

Aniyah instantly started crying hysterically and Kaiden's eyes widened and he said "Baby..."

Aniyah said "I can't! I can't do this anymore.. I really can't. I don't think I can do this anymore Kaiden.."

Kaiden said "baby what happened? Did Drake say something?"

Aniyah cried even harder and he said "Did he do something?" In a serious tone.

Aniyah cried out and said "He.."

Kaiden said "baby what did he do.."

Aniyah covered her eyes and cried hysterically into her palms and Kaiden wrapped his arm around her and layed his head on her shoulder and Aniyah said "He left.. and he's not coming back.."

Kaiden said "Why..."

Aniyah said "Because he loves me.."

Kaiden instantly brought his head up and said "Wait what?"

Aniyah said "He loves me.. so he left.. because he doesn't want to be around me.. when he feels that way, towards me.. so he left."

Kaiden said "And you want him to stay!?"

Aniyah said "Well yeah..."

Kaiden scoffed and stood up and said "Wow. So a guy, confesses he has feelings for you.. and insted of wanting him to leave, you want him to stay."

Aniyah sat up and said "Kaiden.. your taking it-" Kaiden said "HOW AM I TAKING IT!? Huh! Please tell me."

Aniyah said "Maybe if you don't cut me off and scream at me I can!"

Kaiden took a deep breath and sat down and said "I'm sorry.. I'll stop, I'm calm. I just got jealous. I'm calm.. talk to me."

Aniyah watched how Kaiden controlled his emotions for her and she instantly felt her heart skip a beat and she instantly felt some happiness shoot into her. Kaiden looked at her worried and she took a deep breath and said "Can you just.. hold me.."

Kaiden smiled and said "Always baby."

Kaiden got into the bed with her and Aniyah instantly wrapped her arm tightly around his waist and buried her face into his chest and started crying hysterically into him.

Kaiden started running his fingers through her hair and he kissed the top of her head and said "I know people have left you.. but I'm here, and I promise I'll never leave you, or try too."

Aniyah smiled and tightened her grip on him and said "I love you."

Kaiden smiled bright and said "I love you more."

Aniyah laughed and looked up at him and said "Nah. I love you more."

Kaiden looked down at her and raised an eyebrow and the two of them started going back and forth saying who loves each other more and after many minutes they stopped and Aniyah said "Finneee! We love each other equally."

Kaiden whispered "I love you more"

Aniyah pushed him and Kaiden laughed and wrapped his arms around her and Aniyah laughed and pecked him on the lips. Kaiden smiled bright and Aniyah kept giving him short little pecks and Kaiden laughed and Aniyah smiled bright and she grabbed his hand and interlocked their fingers and whispered "Thank you."

Kaiden said "for what babygirl?"

Aniyah said "Being here for me.. loving me.. staying."

Kaiden smiled bright and kissed her on the forehead and said "Me and You."

Aniyah smiled bright and said "Me and You."

Kaiden tightend his grip on her and Aniyah closed her eyes and Kaiden said "Get some sleep sunshine, I'll stay with you."

Aniyah nodded her head and instantly went to sleep after she tightend her hold on him and Kaiden smiled bright and held her closely and didn't let her go once.

After an hour Aniyah woke up and looked up at Kaiden, he was on his phone and he smiled and looked down at her and said "You sleep okay?"

Aniyah nodded her head and said "Hey Kaid.."

Kaiden said "Yes baby?"

Aniyah smiled and said "Can I try to convince Drake to stay in my life? Go talk to him..."

Kaiden said "Aniyah, you don't need my permission to do things.. I just want you to be happy baby."

Aniyah smiled and pulled Kaiden into a tight hug and said "I love you."

Kaiden smiled and said "I love you too baby."

Aniyah said "I'll just go tomorrow, it's already late."

Kaiden nodded his head and said "I'm gonna order pizza, what kind you want?"

Aniyah said "Any kind."

Kaiden nodded his head and kissed her on the forehead and then got out of bed and walked downstairs. Aniyah sat up and ran her fingers through her hair and she got out of bed and walked downstairs and Aniyah saw Justin on the couch, she walked up to him and said "Hey."

Justin smiled and said "Hey there."

Aniyah smiled and sat down next to him and said "Whatcha doing?"

Justin said "Texting Camila, as always."

Aniyah smiled and said "How cute."

Justin laughed and said "I'm thinking of taking her on a date, any suggestions?"

Aniyah said "The fair!"

Justin said "You think she'd like that?"

Aniyah smiled and said "Justin, if she's with you, she'll probably love anything."

Justin smiled bright and said "man I love her."

Aniyah smiled and said "You two are good for each other."

Justin looked at Aniyah in the eyes and said "Aniyah.."

Aniyah said "Yes?" In a worried tone.

Justin looked down at his phone and said "Umm.. Do you see me and Camila.. having kids?"

Aniyah said "Do you?"

Justin smiled and nodded his head and Aniyah said "You guys would have cute kids. I honestly think she wants a family, but that's a conversation to have with her."

Justin looked at Aniyah in the eyes and said "Thank you."

Aniyah smiled and said "You're welcome."

Kaiden walked out and said "Pizza is on it's way!" As he sat down next to Aniyah and wrapped his arm around around her.

Aniyah smiled and layed her head on his shoulder and Justin said "thank god, I'm starving."

The three of them laughed in sync and then started talking together until pizza came.

End of Part Seventy