Part 92 - " I missed you "

2 months Later , three days before Graduation .

Aniyah was sitting down at the table with Justin and Mason and Justin said "I can't wait to leave this dump."

Aniyah laughed and said "Agreed."

Mason said "There's a party tonight, and I invited a girl.. so, I was wondering if you guys wanna come."

Aniyah said "Ooouu, a girl huh."

Mason nodded his head with a chuckle Justin said "Maybe, I'll see how Camila is feeling."

Aniyah smiled and said "I'm down. Gotta check in with Kaiden first."

Mason nodded his head and said "Are you mad at him?"

Aniyah said "For dropping out?"

Mason nodded his head and Aniyah said "I wouldn't say mad.. I understand why he did, I just wish he didn't.. but I support him."

The bell rung and Mason said "Time for first."

Aniyah laughed and said "Oh yay."

The three of them went their separate ways and Aniyah walked into her first period class and sat down next to Ashton and Ashton said "You ready for graduation."

Aniyah said "Hell yeah."

Ashton smiled and said "Any ideas?"

Aniyah shook her head no and Ashton said "Well, I'm gonna go to L.A for the day, want to come?"

Aniyah said "Yeah sure."

Ashton smiled and said "Ryan and Logan are gonna come, so it'll be fun."

Aniyah nodded her head with a smile and Ashton said "Jayden comes home in three weeks."

Aniyah said "I know.. I'm so excited!"

Ashton said "Me too, I miss living with Johna, but at least my dads cool."

Aniyah and Ashton laughed and Aniyah said "I bet Johna will always allow you over."

Ashton said "Seems about so."

The second bell rung and their teacher started the lession and Aniyah and Ashton started paying attention.

After School

Aniyah was walking outside with Ashton and she said "You going to the party tonight?"

Ashton said "Eh maybe, I have a doctors appointment."

Aniyah said "Oh really? Well, I hope it goes all well."

Ashton said "It's about my arm, so we'll see."

Aniyah said "Is it healed?"

Ashton said "Feels healed."

Aniyah laughed and said "Just be careful alright."

Ashton said "Always." With a cheesy smile.

Aniyah rolled her eyes playfully and she saw Kaiden pull up and he got out of his car and smiled at her and she smiled back and said "See you around Ash."

Ashton smiled and said "See you around."

Aniyah walked away to Kaiden and Ashton walked away too and Aniyah jumped into Kaiden's arms and wrapped her legs around his waist and smiled and said "I missed you."

Kaiden placed his hands on her hips and he leaned back against his car and said "I missed you too sunshine, but. We got some new people working, I had to go make sure they know the rules."

Aniyah ran her fingers through his hair and said "My big boss man."

Kaiden smirked and layed his head on her shoulder and said "God I missed you."

Aniyah smiled and hugged him tightly and said "I'm here now."

Kaiden smiled and closed his eyes and held her close to him tightly. Aniyah smiled and said "Baby. I'm not going anywhere, you can let me go now."

Kaiden said "No. I haven't seen you for eight hours, so I am going to hold you."

Aniyah laughed and tightened her hold on him and he took a deep breath and said "I've had such a shitty day, I've just needed you."

Aniyah said "Why don't we go home, get comfortable, and we can talk all about your shitty day. Sound good?"

Kaiden nodded his head and set Aniyah down and she smiled and Kaiden walked her over to the passenger side door and opened it for her, she smiled and got in and Kaiden closed it and then quickly went to the drivers side and got in and started driving back to there home.

After a few minutes Kaiden parked outfront there house and Aniyah and Kaiden got out and walked inside together. They walked into Kaiden's bedroom and Aniyah got undressed completely and then got dressed into shorts and a tank top.

She layed down on the bed and Kaiden got undressed into his boxers and looked down at Aniyah, Aniyah opened her arms wide and Kaiden smiled and layed down in between her legs and layed his head on her chest.

Aniyah started playing with his hair and said "Why was it so shitty?"

Kaiden sighed and said "I just.. I just missed you, and I hate missing you. I want to be with you 25/8"

Aniyah smiled and said "It'll be easier when I'm done with school, then I can come vist you at You're big building and sit on your desk while you work."

Kaiden said "I want that, so bad."

Aniyah smiled and said "Any other reason?"

Kaiden said "Just stress, I had to explain the rules like 80 thousand times today, and people keep coming to me with problems, and it's not even in our state. They call and call and expect me to have some power and magically fix all their problems."

Aniyah said "Money problems?"

Kaiden said "Sometimes, other times it's just threats, and fights, and other bullshit."

Aniyah said "Hmm, Don't they have their own boss?"

Kaiden nodded his head and Aniyah said "Well, tell them, that they can talk to their boss, and if he can't help them, then HE calls you."

Kaiden looked up at her and Aniyah said "You aren't some magic person, okay? You're human. I know your supposed to protect you're men and women.. but, You also need to worry about the people HERE, you can't push away your problems for someone who's in another state. They have men down there, they have a boss down there, yeah you're the bosses boss, but that doesn't mean they need to come to you first."

Kaiden said "God I love you."

Aniyah smiled and said "I love you too."

Kaiden layed his head back on her chest and said "I just needed you today, and It's hard."

Aniyah smiled and said "Hey, if you ever just need a two minute phone call, I'm here.. Even if you need to come to my school for two minutes. I'm there. Okay?"

Kaiden nodded his head and said "I need like two hours."

Aniyah laughed and said "Don't worry baby, only three more days."

Kaiden smiled and said "I know, I can't wait."

Aniyah smiled and Kaiden closed his eyes and Aniyah said "You gonna take a nap?"

Kaiden layed his arms next to her waist and held her close to him and nodded his head and kept his head on her chest and Aniyah smiled and said "Get some sleep baby, I'll keep you safe."

Kaiden smiled and said "Goodnight sunshine."

Aniyah smiled and said "Goodnight baby"

End of Part Ninety-Two