Part 17 - Hospital Vist

Ryan Smith

The next Day Wednesday 6:50 A

The next Day Wednesday 6:50 A.M

Aniyah put on a beautiful light purple shirt with black writing on it, some high waisted dark blue ripped jeans, and plain white converse, and she curled her hair.

Aniyah walked downstairs and she grabbed her car keys and walked outside and got into her car, Aniyah started it up and drove to school. After a few minutes Aniyah parked in a different spot, she parked by Jayden and the jocks. She saw Kaiden at his car staring at her shocked. Aniyah got out of her car and closed the door, and Ashton instantly waked over to her and placed his hands on her waist and pulled her body close, he looked into her eyes and said "you look, absolutely sexy."

Aniyah blushed bright, and she laughed and wrapped her arms around his neck, he leaned her body back against her car and he said "I hope you know, that I'm going to treat you differently."

Aniyah smirked and said "oh really?"

Ashton nodded his head with a smile and he smiled and said "Only you."

Aniyah blushed bright and Ashton kissed her, she kissed him back instantly and then a sound went off, Aniyah and Ashton looked to their right and Kaiden was getting into his car, he slammed the car door hard and drove away fast. Aniyah looked at Ashton and Ashton looked at her, he said "He's got some anger issues"

Aniyah said "do you blame him?"

Ashton said "you defending him?"

Aniyah said "no.." Even though she kind of was. Even though Ashton has kissed her twice.. she can't help but think about wanting to kiss Kaiden..

Ashton nodded his head with a smile and let go of her and then he wrapped his arm around her and her, Ashton, Jayden, Logan, and Ryan all started walking into school together.

3rd Period

Ashton walked out of his class after the bell rang and someone grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and slammed him hard against the locker. Ashton groaned in pain and said "get off me!"