Part 73 - Family Talk

«»

«»

After a few minutes they both got into the bath together and Aniyah layed her back on Kaiden's chest and Kaiden grabbed her hands and interlocked their fingers and he said "Hey sunshine?"

Aniyah said "Hmm?"

Kaiden kissed her cheek and said "I want you forever."

Aniyah smiled and said "and I want you forever."

Kaiden took a deep breath and said "Would you ever.. wanna get married?"

Aniyah looked up at him and said "Baby.. I want everything with you, marriage, a family, even negatives, because we always get through them, and it makes us stronger."

Kaiden kissed her on the lips and said "How many kids do you want?"

Aniyah said "Well. I want a boy definitely, so how ever many you want."

Kaiden said "I think three is a good number."

Aniyah smiled and said "Yeah."

Kaiden squeezed her hands and said "I've never thought about this stuff before, I've always prepared myself for being alone.. and now, I dream about us having a family, beautiful kids, a beautiful home.. It's just perfect."

Aniyah smiled and said "What are your dreams like?"

Kaiden layed his head on hers and said "It's amazing.. We're always smiling, kids laughing, all of that."

Aniyah smiled and said "Do they have names?"

Kaiden said "No.. It's weird, I never hear the name, but it's like we're calling them."

Aniyah smiled and said "Umm... so, would the oldest, be the heir?"

Kaiden said "That's how it usually goes, but it's mostly who's better fitting for it, out of all the siblings, and whose willing to do endless things to become leader."

Aniyah said "Don't you have like a second command, what happens then?"

Kaiden said "If I die, before my kid takes over, they will become leader, and when my child is ready, they'll become leader, or they'll have the option to allow my second command become leader permanently."

Aniyah said "Seems legit"

Kaiden laughed and said "Your okay with that, right?"

Aniyah said "I already thought about everything Kaiden. I'm fine with whatever, as long as I'm with you, and our family is happy."

Kaiden smiled and wrapped his arms tightly around her and said "I love you, so fucking much."

Aniyah smiled bright and said "I love you too baby."

Kaiden rested his head on her shoulder and said "I don't ever want to let you go."

Aniyah smiled and said "Then don't."

Kaiden smiled bright and kissed her shoulder and Aniyah rested her head on his and he took a deep breath and closed his eyes and Aniyah layed back fully on him and looked up at the sky window above them.

After many minutes Aniyah started washing them and Kaiden smiled and said "You're so perfect."

Aniyah looked at him and said "I have my moments."

Kaiden grabbed her and placed her on his lap and whispered "I love your moments too."

Aniyah laughed and said "Ready to get out?"

Kaiden nodded his head and they both got out and dryed off and Kaiden kissed her on the forehead and they walked back into the bedroom and Kaiden said "Huh.. probably should change the sheets."

Aniyah laughed and they both got completely dryed off and got dressed, Aniyah put on some light olive green shorts and a tan tank top and Kaiden just pulled on some light gray sweats.

Aniyah helped Kaiden remove the blankets and sheets and she grabbed them and carried them downstairs into the laundry room and then she walked back upstairs to Kaiden unfolding some new sheets, she walked over and helped him and after a few minutes they finished and Kaiden walked over to her and said "Wanna sit down by the pool with me?"

Aniyah nodded her head with a smile and they walked downstairs together and out into the backyard and they sat down on a chair together and felt the beautiful hot sunshine on their bodies.

After a few minutes the doorbell went off and Kaiden said "Must be the guys."

Aniyah said "oouu! I'll get it! I wanna ask Justin about Camila."

Kaiden laughed and said "Well Alright."

Aniyah got up and Kaiden smacked her ass, she looked at him shocked but she actually liked it, she smirked and then ran inside, she ran to the front door and opened it and Justin, Kale, and a new face we're there.

Aniyah said "JUSTIN TELL ME EVERYTHING!"

Justin laughed and she grabbed his arm and pulled him inside and Kale and the new guy walked inside and Kale closed the front door, Aniyah smiled bright and said "Why you taking so long!"

Justin laughed and said "Well, we didn't go to the fair because of the rain. But! I took her to a indoor swimming place, and we had a blast. We took many pictures."

Aniyah gasped and she said "Can I see?!"

Justin nodded his head and grabbed his phone out and said "Here."

Aniyah grabbed it and started looking at the pictures, her eyes widened with excitement and she said "Y'all so cute."

Justin smiled and Aniyah handed him his phone back and she looked at the new guy and he was actually very attractive, Aniyah said "Oh sorry. I'm Aniyah."

He smiled and said "Dillion."

Aniyah said "Nice to meet you Dillion."

Kale looked around and said "Kaiden here?"

Aniyah said "Out back."

Kale said "Anyone else here?"

Aniyah said "Nope, just us."

Kale nodded his head and walked away with Justin and Dillion said "Wait.. are you like-how old are you?"

Aniyah looked at him and said "I'm 18"

Dillion said "Oh. I thought you we're older."

Aniyah said "I look old?" With a laugh.

Dillion smirked and said "Nah nah nah, not even close.. Just, no one young has a body like that." While looking her up and down.

Aniyah rolled her eyes and walked away to the back yard and Dillion watched her walk away and he took a deep breath and then followed her out a few feet behind her.

End of Part Seventy-Three