Part 83 - " your voice is my therapy "

Later that Morning 8:40 A.M

Kaiden sat up and rubbed his eyes and he looked to his left and saw Aniyah layed out sleeping, he smiled and layed down and wrapped his arm around her and started kissing her cheek, then he kissed her lips.

Aniyah woke up and she looked at him and smiled and Kaiden said "Hey baby. We're late for school."

Aniyah ran her fingers through her hair and said "Baby.. you can take time off school.. your going through grief."

Kaiden looked at her lips and said "I'm already feeling better."

Aniyah said "What do you mean?"

Kaiden placed his hand on her stomach and slowly went down to her shorts and said "You make me feel better."

Aniyah bit her bottom lip and said "Do I now?"

Kaiden stuck his hands in her shorts and started kissing on her neck and rubbing her. Aniyah moaned out and Kaiden gave her a hickey and said "Your voice is my therapy"

Aniyah gripped his arm and said "Wait."

Kaiden looked up at her and Aniyah said "are you sure?"

Kaiden smirked and got in between her legs and he looked down and started rubbing her thighs and said "Yes. I love your voice, I love tasting you."

Aniyah looked at him and Kaiden grabbed her shorts and pulled them off and said "I love feeling you cum on my tongue."

Aniyah bit her bottom lip and Kaiden said "I love feeling your juices on my lips."

Kaiden lowered down and started licking her, Aniyah gripped his head and moaned loud, Kaiden gripped her thighs and moaned, he looked up at her and Aniyah flew her head back and gripped her hair and Kaiden smirked and continued licking her.

Aniyah gripped the bed and Kaiden stuck his two fingers in her and he grunted and said "I love feeling your tight walls grip me."

Aniyah moaned loud and Kaiden started fingering her fast while licking her clit, Aniyah smacked the bed and grabbed it and moaned very loud.

Kaiden smirked and felt her getting hotter and tighter, he took his fingers out of her and stuck his tongue in her and started licking her all around while rubbing her clit with his thumb.

Aniyah gripped his hair and screamed out and she cummed, Kaiden smirked and licked her clean and he leaned up over her and Aniyah looked at him and Kaiden licked his lips slowly and said "Best breakfast I've ever had."

Aniyah grabbed his face and she pressed her lips to his and Kaiden stuck his tongue in her mouth and licked all around, Aniyah moaned and she trailed her hands down and pulled down his boxers and Kaiden leaned up and said "Baby I just wanted to taste you."

Aniyah looked at Kaiden and he said "That's all I needed, was to feel you cum on my tongue, hear your sexy killer voice, and feel your walls grip me."

Aniyah said "you sure?"

Kaiden nodded his head and said "That's my therapy."

Aniyah blushed bright and Kaiden said "Get dressed, we have school" and got out of bed.

Aniyah got out of bed and she walked into her bedroom and pulled on a gray sweater, dark blue ripped jeans, and her white kicks.