Part 79 - Movie With Ashton

After School

Aniyah was walking to Kaiden's car when Ashton came up next to her and said "I can give you a ride."

Aniyah said "Oh yeah sure, let me tell Kaiden."

Ashton nodded his head and Aniyah walked over to Kaiden and said "Ashton is just gonna give me a ride."

Kaiden said "Alright, text me when your ready to leave.. and I'll come pick you up."

Aniyah nodded her head and she kissed him on the lips and he kissed her back and Aniyah smiled and then walked away to Ashton.

Justin said "You are very.. calm."

Kaiden said "It's taking alot, but I trust her."

Justin said "Do you trust him?"

Kaiden said "Absolutely not.. but I know if he does anything.. she'll stop it, like with Drake."

Justin said "You really trust Aniyah. Don't you?"

Kaiden smiled and said "Has she does anything to ruin it?"

Justin said "No.. not even once."

Kaiden said "Exactly."

Justin said "Yeah, she's a nice girl."

Kaiden said "Very. I'll see you guys at the mansion?"

The boys nodded their heads and they all got into their cars and walked away.

Aniyah got to Ashton's car and said "What do cops say about your cast?"

Ashton said "I got pulled over once.. and they let me go, I said "My arm started hurting and the cast twisted." So he let me go"

Aniyah laughed and said "Nice."

Ashton said "Wanna drive?"

Aniyah looked at Ashton's beautiful sports car and she said "Do you understand how much power is in this?"

Ashton said "Not really.."

Aniyah said "Really? You've never gone to a empty road and drive fast? The thrill is amazing.. feeling the speed hit you. It's so soothing."

Ashton said "That why you like street racing?"

Aniyah said "When I did yeah.."

Ashton handed her the keys and said "Drive fast all you want."

Aniyah grabbed the keys and she looked at them and Ashton said "You okay?"

Aniyah said "Yeah! Just.. haven't really.. thought about racing in awhile."

Ashton said "You don't have too, you know?"

Aniyah laughed and said "I know."

They both got into his car and Aniyah started it and she reversed out and started driving, she got to a red light that led onto the freeway and she took a deep breath and clenched the steering wheel ans Ashton said "You gonna go fast?"

Aniyah laughed and said "Scared?"

Ashton said "I've never gone over 80."

Aniyah looked at him and said "Your car can go 140! And you've only done 80!!"

Ashton shrugged and the light turned green and she started driving fast. Ashton said "Oh shit.."

Aniyah laughed and she got to 98, and Ashton gripped the seatbelt and Aniyah said "Awww, you scared?"

Aniyah started going 126 and Ashton closed his eyes and said "Oh shit! Aniyah!"

Aniyah laughed and slowed down and she started going 93, and said "You okay?"