Part 88 - Check In

Blake Miller

The Next Day 10:40 A

The Next Day 10:40 A.M at Kaiden's Mansion

Aniyah, Kaiden, and Blake all walked inside together and Kaiden said "Well. I'll umm.. I'll get someone in here so you can design your room."

Blake nodded his head and walked away to the kitchen, Aniyah said "I'm gonna go do some laundry" Kaiden nodded his head with a smile and Aniyah walked away.

Kaiden sat down on the couch and Blake came and sat down next to him and said "So, I was thinking. Well, since I'm finally out of that bullshit coma, we should go out, and celebrate, me and you."

Kaiden looked at him and said "Hell yeah, I can have Camila and Justin come over, so Aniyah isn't alone."

Blake said "You think she'll be okay with that?"

Aniyah walked into the room and said "Blake do you want anything washed?"

Blake took off his shirt and handed it to her and Aniyah grabbed it and he said "Thank you." With a smile.

Aniyah said "you're welcome.."

Blake smiled and Kaiden said "Would you be alright if Blake and I go out tonight?"

Aniyah said "Oh no, have fun. I don't mind."

Kaiden smiled and said "You sure?"

Aniyah said "Yes Kaiden, Blake is awake, I understand you two want time together."

Kaiden smiled and said "You're the best."

Aniyah smiled and she walked away and Kaiden leaned back against the couch and Blake said "She seems good."

Kaiden looked at him and said "She's Perfect, mentally, physically, and emotionally."

Blake smiled and said "I'm happy for you brother."

Kaiden smiled and said "Thank you."

After many hours 4:05 P.M Justin and Camila walked inside and Blake and Kaiden we're about to leave and Aniyah hugged Kaiden goodbye and said "Check in every hour, please."

Kaiden said "Aniyah I'll be fine."

Aniyah said "Promise me.."

Kaiden smiled and kissed her forehead and said "I promise I'll check in every hour."

Aniyah took a deep breath and said "Just please.. be careful."

Kaiden smirked and said "Don't worry sunshine, Blake and I are good."

Aniyah nodded her head and Kaiden and Blake left and Aniyah closed and locked the front door and Camila said "Well, I'm starving."

Aniyah and Justin laughed and Camila walked into the kitchen and started eating leftovers, Aniyah shrugged and Justin said "She eats everything, the baby isn't even like.. a plum? Or whatever."