Part 91 - Girl Conversation

«»

«»

One Hour Later 1:37 P.M

Aniyah and Camila we're outside and Camila said "Is it bad that I don't want my kids father to be a killer?"

Aniyah looked at her and said "No."

Camila said "It's who he is.."

Aniyah said "Justin would do anything for you."

Camila said "But I want him to be happy.."

Aniyah said "Well.. He's happy with you."

Camila took a deep breath and said "How do you do this.."

Aniyah looked at her and said "What do you mean?"

Camila said "This life.. I chose this life because I was broke, and now I have enough money to never be in debt.. and.. I just.. I don't want to be in it, but you make it seem so easy."

Aniyah said "I live for thrill Camila.. I've always wanted this life deep down."

Camila said "You want killing, drugs, endless threats.. you want to raise a family in this!?"

Aniyah looked at the pond infront of them and said "I want the loyalty, the adventure, the love, I want Kaiden.. and I mentally prepared myself for this life. I'd do anything to protect the ones I love."

Camila said "Don't you regret killing people.."

Aniyah said "Sometimes, but then I know I HAD to kill them, because if not, they'd hurt the ones I love, or myself."

Camila said "you just make it seem so easy.."

Aniyah said "It's easy in the moment, just after.. it's hard."

Camila said "That doesn't make any sense."

Aniyah said "Killing them is easy, it's the thoughts that are hard I mean."

Camila nodded her head and said "The guy who shot Kaiden.. did you kill him?"

Aniyah nodded her head and Camila said "Does Kaiden know?"

Aniyah shrugged and Camila said "You gonna tell him?"

Aniyah said "I don't see how it's important. I don't ask if he kills people."

Camila said "Well, so then he knows he doesn't have a target on his back."

Aniyah said "Right right."

Camila said "Do you.. Do you ever wonder what your life would be like, if you never met Kaiden.."

Aniyah said "I know what it would be, I would be behind Jayden, always suffering, always feeling alone. When I met Kaiden, he brought this freedom into my life."

Camila said "Oh.."

Aniyah nodded her head and Camila said "I'm sorry.."

Aniyah looked at her and said "For what?"

Camila said "I don't know.. Just, everything."

Aniyah smiled and said "Thank you, but I'm good. I promise. I love this life."

Justin and Kaiden walked out and Justin said "Camila, we have dinner with your parents."

Camila took a deep breath and said "Oh great. The talk."

Everyone laughed and Justin and Camila said goodbye and then left, Kaiden looked at Aniyah and said "You okay?"

Aniyah nodded her head and looked at the pond. Kaiden stood next to her and looked down at her and said "You seem.. like you have alot on your mind."

Aniyah said "Just Camila and I talked, just thinking about stuff."

Kaiden said "Are you allowed to graduate?"

Aniyah nodded her head and said "I can graduate early, I passed all my years with A's, just this year.. My attendance is terrible."

Kaiden said "Oh. Right.."

Aniyah said "You good?"

Kaiden looked at the pond and said "I know you killed the guy who shot me."

Aniyah looked up at him and Kaiden sighed and said "Please stop."

Aniyah said "Stop what?"

Kaiden said "Killing people" then looked down at her he said "It destroys you, and I don't want you to become numb to it."

Aniyah said "You we're fine with me killing Sadie."

Kaiden sighed and said "That's different."

Aniyah said "How?"

Kaiden looked into her eyes and said "Because she said she was going to kill her kids.."

Aniyah said "And that guy ALMOST killed you!! You we're on death row Kaiden!"

Kaiden looked at the pond and Aniyah rolled her eyes and looked away and Kaiden said "Your Just.. you're changing."

Aniyah said "This is how everyone acts in a life like this.." then looked up at him.

Kaiden looked down at her and said "I don't want you to be everyone!!"

Aniyah said "You see me as everyone?"

Kaiden said "Hell no, you're MY girl, you're one of a kind Aniyah"

Aniyah nodded her head and looked at the pond and Kaiden sighed and said "I'm just scared I'm making you become this person you don't want to be..."

Aniyah looked at him and said "You're gonna leave me, aren't you?" With tears building in her eyes.

Kaiden said "no no no! Baby no!" He grabbed her and pulled her into a hug and said "I love you, I do.. I'm just, I don't know.. I'm scared I'm ruining you."

Aniyah looked up at him and said "You aren't, I promise. You bring this thrill side out of me, and I love it.. I love you, I will do anything to protect the people I love.. specially you."

Kaiden grabbed her face and said "You're my queen, my beautiful badass queen."

Aniyah laughed and Kaiden kissed her on the forehead and said "I'm never leaving you sunshine.. You're my everything."

Aniyah smiled bright and said "We should head to school tomorrow, if you're able too.."

Kaiden said "I agree."

Aniyah smiled bright and kissed him and he kissed her back instantly. Aniyah wrapped her arms around the back of his neck and deepened the kiss and Kaiden said "I love you" while kissing her and Aniyah gripped his hair and said "I love you too"

Kaiden and Aniyah stopped kissing and he pulled her into a very tight hug and Aniyah smiled and hugged him back and Kaiden said "Let's head home sunshine."

Aniyah nodded her head and they unhugged and Kaiden grabbed her hand and interlocked their fingers and they walked to Kaiden's car, she handed him the keys and he said "You sure baby?"

Aniyah nodded her head and said "Yeah, I want to relax"

Kaiden nodded his head and he opened the passenger door for her and Aniyah smiled and got in and Kaiden closed it and then walked to the drivers side, got in, closed his door, started the car, and then started driving back to his house.

End of Part Ninety-One