Part 98 - Missing People

Later that Night

Aniyah was getting ready and Kaiden walked in and said "I have millions of paperwork to do, so I will have Blake go with you."

Aniyah said "Awww, Alright. I'm gonna miss you."

Kaiden smiled and said "You look beautiful already."

Aniyah smiled bright and said "Thank you!"

Aniyah put her hair up into high ponytail and Kaiden smiled and she walked over to him and she wrapped her arms around him and said "I'll miss you."

Kaiden rested his forehead on hers and said "I'm gonna go insane without you."

Aniyah smiled and said "I'll be back before you know it."

Kaiden sighed and said "I love you."

Aniyah smiled and said "I love you too"

Kaiden let go of Aniyah and she smiled and walked downstairs and Blake was on his phone texting his friends. Aniyah said "Ready?"

Blake nodded his head with a smile and they both walked out and got into Aniyah's car and she started driving to the football stadium.

After a few minutes Aniyah parked and her and Blake got out and Aniyah locked the car and her and Blake started walking towards the stadium, Blake looked around at everyone looking at Aniyah and he said "Why they staring.."

Aniyah said "I was well known..."

Blake nodded his head and him and Aniyah walked up the stairs to the stadium and Aniyah and Blake sat down and she saw Cameron already on the field with his teammates and her and Blake sat down.

After a few minutes the game started and everyone was cheering and Aniyah saw some of her old friends. Aniyah looked at Blake and he was staring out at the field, Aniyah nudged him and he looked down at her and she said "You Alright?"

Blake said "Bored."

Aniyah nodded her head and said "I feel.."

Blake looked at the field and Aniyah looked at Cameron tackling someone and Aniyah said "I umm.. I'm gonna go to the bathroom."

Blake nodded his head and Aniyah got up and walked away fast, Blake looked around and he saw a group of guys staring at her. Blake rolled his eyes and continued watching the game.

Aniyah walked into the bathroom and she splashed water on her face and she gripped the sink counter and she started crying softly. Aniyah looked up in the mirror and she took a deep breath and she walked out.

She sat back down next to Blake and Blake said "You okay?"

Aniyah looked up at him and said "Well.. seeing all these people, made me realize.. I had so many friends.. and I had people close to me.. and I just realized, I don't have many people left.."

Blake said "You got Kaiden, the boys, Camila.."

Aniyah said "I know.. I mean.. I don't have the people who have been there.. since day one.."

Blake said "Like?"

Aniyah said "Drake.. Jayden.. Hannah.. my family.."

Blake sighed and said "Did you get to say goodbye?"

Aniyah said "Not to the people who died.. Jayden gets out soon.. and Drake.. He's just.. gone."

Blake said "Yeah, I understand."

Aniyah smiled and said "Guess I just miss alot of people.. and I tend to think about them.. when Kaiden isn't around."

Blake said "Sometimes it's good to feel things."

Aniyah shrugged and looked down at her hands and said "I just don't like this empty feeling."

Blake said "You wanna head back home?"

Aniyah sighed and said "Yes please.. I'll text Cameron."

Blake nodded his head and they both stood up and walked the stairs and when they got to the bottom Aniyah saw Drake laughing with some cheerleaders. Aniyah stared at him and Blake nudged her and said "Who's that?"

Aniyah sighed and said "Drake.."

Blake looked at him and Drake looked at Aniyah and his smile instantly dropped into a frown, Aniyah grabbed her car keys out and quickly walked past him, and Blake followed her. Drake said "Aniyah-" Aniyah completely ignored him and continued walking away.

Blake and Aniyah got into her car and she started it and she reversed out and started driving home fast, Blake texted Kaiden saying "Aniyahs upset. You home?"

Kaiden said "Yeah. In my room working.. why's she upset?"

Blake said "She'll tell you."

After a few minutes Aniyah pulled into the driveway and she parked and turned off the car instantly and got out. Blake looked at her walking inside and Blake texted Kaiden "Yeahh.. It's not good."

Aniyah walked upstairs fast and she stormed into her room, slammed the door closed , kicked off her shoes, and she got into bed without changing and threw the covers over her head and started crying.

Kaiden opened her door and he slowly walked over to Aniyah and he got into bed with her and he made her face him and she looked at him and he wiped her tears and said "What's wrong?"

Aniyah shrugged and Kaiden said "Aniyah.. Talk to me."

Aniyah said "I just miss people."

Kaiden nodded his head and said "Like who?"

Aniyah looked down at his hands on her waist and she said "My mom, my dad.. Cole, Aria, Hannah, Jayden, Drake, friends from my old school."

Kaiden pulled her close and said "Why dont you ever talk about it.."

Aniyah said "I don't know, I get distracted with you.. and then I don't feel upset, but then when you're not around.. I feel everything."

Kaiden ran his fingers through her hair and said "I got you, okay? Me and You, remember?"

Aniyah nodded her head and Kaiden kissed her forehead and he said "Let's get you changed, and then we can snuggle up and you can cry all you need."

Aniyah looked up at him and said "What about work?"

Kaiden said "Work can wait. No one's gonna make me do it."

Aniyah smiled and Kaiden said "I love you."

Aniyah smiled and said "I love you too."

Aniyah unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them off and kicked them out of the bed and she took off her shirt and bra and snuggled up to Kaiden.

Kaiden smirked and said "You just gonna sleep in your underwear?"

Aniyah reached down and she took off her socks and kicked them out and nodded her head. Kaiden wrapped his arms tightly around her and she buried her face into his chest and Kaiden started rubbing her back and he kissed the top of her head and he whispered "Aniyah you're my girl, I'm happy I distract you from the pain, but I want to know when your hurting.. so I can help you, Alright?"

Aniyah nodded her head and said "Okay baby."

Kaiden smiled and said "Get some sleep."

Aniyah nodded her head and closed her eyes and Kaiden held her close and she lightly cried until she fell asleep.

End of Part Ninety-Eight