Part 30 - Dancing

Camila Reyes

An Hour Later

An Hour Later

Aniyah and Kaiden we're dancing in the middle of the room where everyone was dancing and after a few minutes they turned the lights off and many colorful lights started flashing everywhere. The music was blasting and everyone was dancing and moving around.

Justin and Camila walked by them and started dancing with each other. Camila's dress was obviously put back on a little differently but everyone knows why.

Aniyah wrapped her arms around Kaidens neck and started swinging her hips against him. Kaiden looked down and watched her while biting his bottom lip sexually.

Kaiden lowered his hands to Aniyah's ass and gripped it and Aniyah squealed but kept moving her hips against him. Kaiden started breathing heavily and Aniyah could feel his body getting hot.

Aniyah looked up at him and Kaiden looked into her eyes. Aniyah grabbed Kaiden's face and started making out with him. Kaiden pulled Aniyah close and kissed her back instantly.

Aniyah gripped Kaiden's hair and continued kissing him. Kaiden started grunting and he gripped her ass hard. Aniyah pulled his hair and she bit his bottom lip sexually.

They both stopped kissing and Kaiden looked into her eyes and she smirked and then people bumped into them and everyone was jumping up and down. Aniyah laughed and joined in with everyone and Kaiden laughed watching her.

He left the crowd and walked over to a empty wall and leaned up against it. Justin walked over and leaned up next to him and said "you good? You're breathing heavily."

Kaiden looked at Justin and said "Is it bad if I sleep with Aniyah before we're dating?"

Justin laughed and said "Bro.. I just fucked Camila and your asking me for advice about waiting?"

Kaiden laughed and looked at Aniyah and Camila dancing and laughing and Kaiden said "She deserves the world.. and I kill people for a living.. it'll be worse when my father dies."

Justin looked at Camila and said "You think she'll leave? When she finds out about me."

Kaiden said "Who knows.. Tell her.. better do it now before you fall in love."

Justin laughed and said "Good point.." Justin looked at Kaiden and said "Aniyah understands what you do.. Don't let your mind block you two being together."

Kaiden said "How do you look at a queen and tell her to leave her castle for me."

Justin said "What are you on?"

Kaiden said "Nothing! I'm just.. Aniyah deserves the best.. Can I really give her that?" Then he looked at her.

Justin looked at Camila and said "Kaiden.. you're overthinking it. Aniyah wants you brother.. okay?"

Kaiden said "She's changing me.. slowly everyday."

Justin looked at Kaiden and said "How so?"

Kaiden looked at Justin and said "To the point of where I won't take over."

Justin's eyes widened and said "re-really?!"

Kaiden looked at Aniyah and said "I don't know.. I've never felt this way before."

Justin nodded his head and said "I understand."

Kaiden looked at Aniyah and Camila grinding up on each other and Kaiden raised an eyebrow. Justin looked and his eyes widened and Justin said "woah..."

Camila and Aniyahs hands we're all over each other. They both looked at Kaiden and Justin and a pink light shined on their face at the perfect time and they we're both smirking.

Camila and Aniyah pressed their lips against each others and Kaiden and Justin's jaws dropped to the floor. Kaiden said "oh fuck.."

Aniyah and Camila stopped and laughed and continued dancing with each other. Then! Jayden, Landon, and Ryan walked through the doors together.

Kaiden and Justin quickly moved to Aniyah and Camila without Jayden and them noticing and Aniyah giggled and turned around to Kaiden and she said "Did you like that?"

Kaiden said "sunshine we should go."

Aniyah lowered her hands to his lower stomach and said "One more song.. with me"

Kaiden looked at Jayden and the boys looking around and Kaiden looked down at Aniyah and said "Jayden is here.."

Aniyah Instantly looked to her left and saw Jayden talking to Landon. Aniyah looked up at Kaiden and said "let's go.."

Kaiden nodded his head and he signaled Justin. Justin grabbed Camilas hand and the four of them started walking outside.

They walked outside and Kaiden opened the passenger seat for Aniyah, she got in and she instantly fell asleep. Kaiden laughed and closed the door and Justin and Camila got into the back and Camila was very, very close to Justin. Justin said "drop me off at home."

Kaiden nodded his head and drove away fast and started driving to Justins, after a few minutes he pulled up and Camila and Justin got out together and Justin said "bye!"

Kaiden drove away and Camila and Justin laughed and both went inside together.

Kaiden drove back to his place and parked, he looked at Aniyah asleep and he smiled and took a picture of her and then got out of the car and quickly walked to her side and opened the door.

He picked her up bridal style and carried her inside. Kaiden carried her upstairs to his bedroom and layed her down on the bed and covered her with the sheets.

He texted his maid Maria and said "Hope your having fun in Hawaii!! Take more time.. I'm letting you go.. will continue paying you. Have a good life Maria."

Kaiden set his phone down and got undressed into his boxers and crawled into bed with Aniyah.

He smiled and faced her and she opened her eyes instantly and ran into the bathroom. She puked into the toilet and Kaiden got up instantly and ran into his bathroom and pulled her hair back.

Aniyah continued pukeing and Kaiden laughed and said "I got you.. let it out."

Aniyah puked once more and then she flushed the toilet. Kaiden helped her up and he grabbed out a spare toothbrush and handed it to her.

She groaned and put toothpaste onto her brush and started brushing her teeth. Kaiden smiled and watched her and then she finished and rinsed her mouth out and Kaiden picked her up and carried her back to bed. She groaned and tried to remove her dress.

Kaiden laughed and lifted it off of her and handed Aniyah a white tank top and she pulled it on and then took off her bra. She layed back and Kaiden covered her with the covers and crawled into bed next to her.

She scooted her back to him and Kaiden turned off the light and wrapped his arm tightly around her and held her close. He could feel her butt right on his manly hood and he instantly got turned on.

He closed his eyes and whispered "you kill me."

Aniyah heard him and she blushed and Kaiden tightend his grip on her and they both fell asleep afted a few minutes.

End of Part Thirty