Part 11 - Broken Down

Kaiden Miller

Aniyah was sitting down at the race track that she went too last night

Aniyah was sitting down at the race track that she went too last night. Aniyah got up and got into her car, she drove to the starting line and she took a deep breath . She got a flash back of her mothers dead eyes staring at her and she got out of the car.

She grabbed the bag out and grabbed a C.D case in her car and put down three lines that she made with her card. She snorted all three lines and then walked out infront of her car and layed down on the pavement. She covered her eyes with her hands and started crying hysterically.

She sat up and screamed "Whyy!!" "Why did you all leave me!!" She continued crying hysterically and she couldn't stop, "I need you.. I need you back." She started repeating over and over.

She looked up into the sky and said "You all left me!!"

Aniyah was crying so hard, and she couldn't stop. Aniyah stood up grabbed a baseball bat out of her trunk. She walked up to a sign that had Aniyah's mother's name on it "Amber Blackwell." Aniyah took the bat and hit it down hard.

She then walked over to a picture on the wall of her mother, she threw the bat down and punched the picture "You!" She screamed.

She looked at the photo next to it and it was her father and she punched it and screamed "all!!"

She looked at the next one of her sister and she punched it and screamed "left!!"

She looked at the next one of her second oldest brother and she punched it and screamed "ME!"

Then, she grabbed all broken frames and threw them down on the ground and grabbed the bat and started repeatedly hitting them.

She heard a car show up and she didn't stop, she looked back at the wall and she saw a picture of herself laughing and smiling next to a car. She grabbed the bat and swung the picture down and screamed "YOURE DEAD TOO!!"

She repeatedly hit the picture of her and then someone grabbed the bat and threw it and turned her around to them and pulled her into them. She gripped their back and started crying hysterically into their chest, not even knowing who they are. She couldn't stop, she couldn't breathe, tears we're running down her face, snot was running down her nose, blood was dripping onto the ground from her fist and hands.

The person removed their shirt and wrapped it around her hand. Aniyah was still crying and she looked up and saw Kaiden. Kaiden was standing their with tears in his eyes.

Kaiden picked up Aniyah and carried her to his car, he set her down in the passenger seat, and looked in the back seat and said "Justin. Drive Aniyahs car to my house. The mansion."

Justin nodded his head and got out the car fast and ran down to Aniyah's car. Kaiden walked over to the drivers seat and got in and started the car. Aniyah layed her head onto her arms on her knees and continued crying hysterically.