Part 72 - Making her feel better

«»

«»

After a few Hours 1:52 P.M

Aniyah looked up at Kaiden and he looked down at her and said "You Alright?"

Aniyah grabbed his face and instantly started kissing him, Kaiden kissed her back and got in between her legs and Aniyah wrapped her arms around him and Kaiden grabbed her waist and pulled her up to him. After a few minutes Aniyah looked up into Kaiden's eyes and they stopped kissing and Aniyah said "Kaiden fuck me."

Kaiden looked into her eyes and Aniyah ran her fingers through his hair and said "Please.."

Kaiden said "You okay?"

Aniyah said "Just please, Kaiden."

Kaiden nodded his head and said "Okay baby."

Kaiden took a deep breath and took off her shirt and bra and Aniyah pulled off his shirt and Kaiden started kissing on her neck while massaging her boobs.

Aniyah moaned out and Kaiden sat back on his legs and pulled off Aniyah's shorts and underwear, Aniyah unbuttoned Kaiden's jeans and he pulled them off with his boxers and he started touching her, Aniyah said "Kaiden. Fuck me."

Kaiden looked up at her and said "You want me to make you feel better?"

Aniyah nodded her head and said "Please.."

Kaiden smirked and instantly started licking her, Aniyah moaned loud and Kaiden gripped her thighs and he moaned while going down on her, he stuck two fingers inside her and started fingering her and Aniyah gripped Kaiden's hair and moaned out very loud.

Kaiden looked up at her and took his fingers out and then stuck his tongue deep in her and Aniyah instantly screamed out and Kaiden moaned and grunted and started eating her out.

Aniyah started moving her hips against his face and Kaiden took his tongue out and started licking her clit fast, Aniyah gripped his hair hard and she moaned loud and cummed.

Kaiden raised his head up and Aniyah said "Get in me. Kaiden fuck me."

Kaiden started rubbing himself on her and Aniyah grabbed his dick and put it to her entrance and tried to move it in and Kaiden stopped her and said "Beg."

Aniyah said "Please Kaiden! Kaiden please fuck me. Fuck me hard."

Kaiden grabbed her legs and layed them out flat and he pushed the tip in and Aniyah instantly moaned loud and Kaiden smirked and pulled it out, Aniyah said "Kaideeenn please"