chapter 3!

Brayden's POV

I haven't seen Corbyn but I wish I did. I had told Emery about him and she said it wasn't a big deal so I decided to forget about it.

"Hey!" Zach said to me and Emery.

He walked up to Emery hugging her by her waist and kissing her on the forehead. She smiled, turned around and gave him a hug. Must be nice. I'm just glad it's Friday. I can finally go home and relax. The bell rang so we headed out.

As I was walking I saw Corbyn heading the opposite direction. Just when I thought he hadn't noticed me he walked up to me.

"Hey!" he said smiling.

"Hey!" I said.

"You're the girl who I ran into yesterday, right?" he asked.

"Yeah, sorry about that," I said looking up at him. He's really tall.

"No, I'm glad we ran into each other," he said.
"What was your name by the way?"

"My name is Brayden!" I said.

There was a moment of silence. We were just smiling at each other, I couldn't think of anything to say.

"W-what class did you come from?" he asked using hand gestures.

"Computer coding, it's pretty difficult for me," I said "I usually don't struggle in my classes but I do in this one."

"I'm actually really good with computers, I took that class last year," he said "If you ever need help I'm here."

He opened his backpack, grabbed a paper and started writing something.

"Here's my number," he said giving me a paper looking down at me.

"Thanks, I'll text you," I said smiling.

"Hey!" said the girl Leah, running up to Corbyn.

"Oh, you know Leah?" I asked Corbyn.

"Yeah, we've been best friends for a few years now," he said.

Leah nodded and smiled as she was hugging him. It seemed as if something was going on between them. I was stupid to think Corbyn would like someone like me.

"Well, I need to get home early so I should get going," I said pointing to the parking lot.

"....Ok well bye," he said sounding sad. "Text me later?"

"Yeah," I said looking at the ground and smiling. I walked to my car. Did that really just happen? Did I really just get a hot guys number?

I drove home and when I walked in the house Zach and Jack were chasing each other around the house and screaming. Boys. Emery was sitting on the couch laughing at them.

"Why are you home late today?" Emery asked me.

"I was talking to someone for a few minutes," I said.

"Who?!" she asked.

"Just corbyn," I said trying to act casual.

"Just Corbyn?!" she screamed "You have to tell me everything!"

"Ok. Ok I will but it's honestly not much," I said.

I explained to her what had happened. I explained how he seemed interested but then Leah came around and his attention was diverted. He obviously likes Leah. Emery agreed with me. So what's the point of texting him? I probably won't.

I told Jack about it and he told me to go for it and text him. He said he wouldn't give me his phone number for no reason. I decided to listen to Jack since he's a guy.