chapter 30!

Corbyn's POV

I washed my hands as I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I was sweating so badly, mostly because Brayden made me so nervous. She's so perfect and I don't want to mess up this night for her.

I walked out of the bathroom and glanced towards the table Brayden said she would be at but she wasn't there. Maybe she went to get a drink or use the bathroom.

I decided I would wait for her and sat on one of the chairs. I watched Leah swaying across the floor with Daniel. I wonder if that's how we look dancing together.

As I was sitting there I felt liquid on my pants. I touched my pants where they were wet and blood came off. I quickly sat up and saw blood on the chair. Brayden. I shouldn't have left her what the hell was I thinking.

I quickly grabbed all my items and searched around the now seemingly vast room. She could be anywhere by now. She could be gone by now. This is even more my fault because Alex told me not to leave her alone. I asked him to take a break from watching her tonight so we could have a nice night, the one thing he said to me was Don't leave Brayden alone, at any circumstance.

I was now speed walking to my car, to get better service. People were starting to notice I was in panic mode and my friends were looking at me confused.

"Where are you going?" Jonah asked.

"Someone has Brayden," I said, my voice sped up.

"What?!" Jonah screamed and placed his drink down.

"I went to the bathroom, I came back she wasn't here, I sat down and there was blood on her seat, she's gone Jonah. I don't know what to do. What was I thinking. I swear if she's dead, if she's hurt...I-I'm gonna kill someone. We need to find her before it's too late. Jonah. I'm freaking out. What if she's gone." I said, running my hands through my hair.

"Ok, calm down. She's not dead, and we are going to find her," Jonah said in a soothing voice.

"Ok," I said and nodded.

"Don't they have the app where you can locate someone's phone?" Jonah asked me.

"Yea. But if whoever has her is smart, they've already broken her phone," I said, panicking once more.

"Well, it's worth a try," Jonah said.

"Ok,ok" I said and grabbed my phone out from my pocket. "It says Brayden is still in this parking lot," I said, hope overcoming panic.

"Ok, then let's split up and try to find her, it will be faster that way," Jonah said, already walking through the parking lot.

I nodded my head and began searching. Usually, I know how to handle situations like this but with Brayden I can't calm down. I can't seem to keep my cool.

I looked in car windows to see if she was in any of them. So far I haven't found her anywhere. I started to loose hope when in the distance I saw a car with someone in the front seat. I peered my eyes to try and see who it was. I walked closer to the car, crouching low to make sure I wasn't seen. I hid behind another car and stared at who appeared to be Tyler.

Anger was boiling inside of me, I know he has Brayden. I was so pissed, I wanted to run up and punch him right then and there, but I know that won't help the situation.

I was staring at Tyler to try and see what he was doing, to analyze his facial expressions when he abruptly turned and face me. He smirked and put the car in drive, leaving me in the dust.

I ran to my car, I flung the door open and pulled out of the parking lot. I was so focused on saving Brayden I had totally forgotten about Jonah. I hadn't realized until I was already following Tyler's car.