chapter 35!

Brayden's POV

I woke up, tear stained in Corbyn's arms. I looked at him, he was still sleeping. I quietly got out of bed and started packing up my things to go back home. I need to get away from Corbyn right now, I love him too much.

I waved to Jonah and walked out the door, and into my car. I drove home and called Emery in the process.

"Hey Em," I said into the phone.

"Is something wrong? You sound sad," she said.

"Yeah, something is wrong. With everything going on, Corbyn and I decided we need to... leave. I'm going to college in Florida and he's going to college in Connecticut," I said sadly.

"Oh, wow," Emery said, sounding sad as well.

"Yeah and I still love him like crazy, I don't know if I can handle this Em," I said starting to cry again.

"Well maybe take some time away from him to sort out your feelings," she said.

"That's what I'm trying to do but Corbyn doesn't want to break up," I said, trying to stop the tears.

"Break up? You don't need to break up!" Emery said loudly.

"Was I too harsh?" I ask.

"Yeah! You guys just got together," she said.

"Okay, thanks for the advice Em," I said.

"I'm going to miss you two," she said sadly.

"I'm going to miss you more," I said.

"Bye Bray I'll see you soon," she said into the phone.

"Bye," I said.

When I got home I looked at my calendar, graduation is in 2 weeks, and then I leave. I told my mom about our plan and she was proud of our decision, she said it was mature.

My phone was ringing so I picked it up.

"It's Friday," Corbyn said.

"Oh, I didn't even realize," I said trying to sound like I wasn't crying.

"Why'd you leave, I didn't get to kiss you goodbye," he said.

"I just needed to get away from you," I said sadly.

"Wow, I'm offended," he said with a chuckle.

"Not like that, you know what I meant," I said, agitated.

"Yeah, I do. You love me too much," he said, I could hear his smile through the phone.

"I do. I hate you Corbyn, you're irresistible," I said with a laugh.

"Ouch that hurt," he said.

"Alright I gotta go before I suddenly get into my car and drive over to you, I already miss you," I said.

"Ok bye Bray, I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I said as he hung up.