chapter 8!

Corbyn's POV

"Corbyn! Corbyn! Daniel asked me out!" exclaimed Leah.

"Awww look atchuuuuu. Dats my girl," I said shoving her, smiling.

"What do I say?" she asks.

"Come on Leah... you say yes!" I said.

"I know that but how?" She asked.

"It doesn't need to be complicated, just say yes you'd love to. Dani's a simple guy, he doesn't care how you answer," I said, informing her.

"Ok you're right thanks Bean," she said laughing.

She knows I hate that nickname, but I love her too much to get mad at her. Now if Jonah called me Bean.... that's another story. I might have to fight him. Wait... never mind he'd beat the crap out of me, heh.

"No problem," I said back, laughing.

I don't even know how Leah came up with the nickname Bean. My name gets messed up all the time though. In my junior year they spelt my name Corby in the yearbook. I probably have 50 nicknames. Corbean, Corbine, Corb0ne, Bean, Corbs, Corby, Cornbyn. The list goes on.

"Do you want to do something today?" I asked Leah.

"Yeah! Sure!" She said.

"Like what?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said.

"Well, just think of something you want to do," I said.

"I don't know what I want to do," said Leah.

"Choose. Choose something," I said in aggravation.

"Why can't you CHOOSE something," she said pointing at me.

"Fine, let's go to the space center," I said with a smirk.

"Really Corbyn. We went to the space center last Thursday," she said annoyed.

"You asked me to choose," I smiled at her.

"Alright, space center it is! But you're buying me ice cream after," she said.

"Deal," I said while grabbing my NASA jacket.

We walked out the door and headed to the space center.

"You know, you're such a nerd," Leah said.

"I know but you love me," I said showing all my teeth with a huge smile.

"Eh, sometimes I question why I'm friends with you," she said.

"Whateverrr, you're just jealous because you didn't know that neutron stars can spin 600 times per second," I said to annoy her.

She looked at me and then looked away. Bahahah.

-

"That was AH-MAY-ZING," I said with jazz hands.

"It's the same presentation every time... how are you not tired of it?" Leah asked me.

"I don't know, I just love love love love space," I shrugged my shoulders and said.

•••

I was trying to figure out where my mom was by looking through my dad's paperwork.

There was stuff about bills, car payments and other things I don't care about. I then saw the bold logo CBA and searched through those papers. My dad has never told me where the organization is. I just do missions from home and forward the info to them.