chapter 11!

Brayden's POV

I woke up to the sound of my brother and Zach playing fortnite.

"Take that sucker!" Jack screamed at a player he just killed.

"I almost got killed!" Zach yelled.

"Bet I'm gonna beat you," Jack said.

"Oh yeah? Is that a challenge?" Zach said.

"Yeah. It is. Wanna go?" Jack asked.

"Letsss gooooo!" Screamed Zach.

I grabbed my pillow and placed it over my face so it covered my ears. I swear, they can never find anything better to do but play fortnite.

"AHHHHH! NOOOO NOOOOO" I heard Jack scream.

"HAHHAHA TAKE THAT!" Said Zach.

"I win! Hahahhahahahahah," Screamed Zach running over to me on the couch.

"Hey! Guess what?" Zach asked me.

"You won," I said in a monotone voice, rolling my eyes.

"Yeah!" Zach said jumping around.

"Awesome. Now can you shut up I'm trying to sleep," I said laying back down.

"Brayden. It's literally 12:00pm you've slept for over 13 hours," he said, pointing to the clock.

"And I'm gonna sleep longer," I said adjusting my pillow until I was comfortable.

"Hey guys! We should go out to lunch!" Emery yelled as she was walking out of her room with a towel wrapped around her hair.

"Why?" Asked Jack.

"Because I'm your best friend who was just missing and I want to," she said with attitude.

"Fine. You win," Said Jack.

"Brayden! Get up!" Emery screamed in my face.

"No," I mumbled.

"Yes. You need to get ready. We are going out to eat," she said pulling me off the couch.

"Just 5 more minutes," I begged.

"Nope. Get up," she insisted.

"Ok. Ok. I'm going," I said and stood up holding my pillow.

"Hey beautiful," Said Zach hugging Emery.

"Hey you," she looked up at him and smiled.

I walked to Emery's room and grabbed an outfit of hers since I fell asleep at her house and didn't bring anything.

I put on a pair of leggings, a baggy gray shirt and some vans. I put my hair up in a high pony tail but I didn't do any makeup because I'm lazy.

We decided to eat at Dales barbecue, Emery's favorite. We go there so often, they know our orders by heart.

We walk in and sit at the usual table, in the back corner by a large window.

I sit down next to Emery with Jack and Zach on the other side of the booth.

"Oh hey guys!" Said one of the servers.

"I'm guessing you guys are getting the usual?" She asked.

"Yes please!" Emery answered.

"Coming right up! Let me know if there's anything else you need," she said enthusiastically.