chapter 37!

Yes, it's a pic of Corbyn with a toilet. I'm not sure why he took this but he's looking good and that toilet is pretty lucky.

Brayden's POV

I walked into Starbucks in the uniform, ready to work. Who am I kidding, I don't wanna be here. I'm not ready to work, I'm ready to go to sleep.

I recently got a promotion so I get to take orders and make drinks which is fun I guess. The day consists of taking orders from a myriad of different customers. There's the typical teenage girl who frequently comes and gets a frap. There's also the annoying ten year olds who act like they need caffeine, which I find funny. My favorite customers though, are the ones who give you the really long orders.

It was quite mundane, and I didn't have energy. I was looking down at the cash register, counting the coins when I heard a voice asking for an order. I recognized it immediately. My face jerking up quickly.

"Hey Bray can I get an iced coffee?" Said Daniel.

"Daniel! Oh my gosh it's been forever!" I said running out from behind the cash register to give him a big hug.

"Surprise!" He said hugging me back.

"How are you?" I asked.

"I'm good, just grabbing Leah a coffee," he said with a smile.

"Awh what a gentleman," I said smiling.

"Anyways, I heard you and Corbyn are finally together," he said smirking.

"Yes, there are some complications to it but yes we are together," I said, walking back to the register.

"Finally! You two are perfect for each other," he said.

"So everyone says," I said grabbing his money.

"Your coffee will be ready soon," I said flashing him a smile.

"Thanks, have a good day," he said walking to a different counter.

"You too Dani," I said loud enough for him to hear. It's moments like that that make my day at work slightly more enjoyable.

When my shift was finally over I drove home, exhausted from a long day at school and work, I fell asleep right away. I was woken up abruptly when I heard someone walk into my room.

"Hello? Who's there?" I asked rubbing my eyes, searching for the light switch. Whoever it was turned on the light for me. Revealed to me was Corbyn.

"Corbyn? It's...1am what are you doing here?" I asked looking at the clock and then back at him.

"I need to be with you," he said.

"Why what happened?" I asked concerned.

"I just realized how little time I have left with you," he said sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"I was thinking about that too," I said.

"This is crazy, I've never done a long distance relationship," he said rubbing his arm on his pants.

"Neither have I," I said, adjusting my pillow.

"Can I cuddle with you?" I asked with a giggle.

"Of course," I said patting the space next to me.

He laid down behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

•••

I woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes and walked outside to see Corbyn and my mom cooking.

"Hey guys," I said looking at all the food.

"Good morning sweetie," Corbyn and my mom said at the same time and looked at each other and laughed.

"Good morning," I said and laughed. We all ate breakfast together and soon Corbyn left.

"What am I going to do without you?" My mom asked me while grabbing the dirty dishes.

"The real question is, what am I going to do without you, mom?" I asked her handing her more dishes.

"I don't know. Do you think you have what it takes to be an adult?" She asked.

"Honestly, no but I'll figure it out," I said with a laugh.

•••

I hovered my finger over the send button, the button that would change my whole life.

If I hit send that means I'm going to college in Florida, miles away from Corbyn. Just do it, hit the button. I pressed it and watched it send.

It's official, my new life starts soon. Should I be more excited?