acknowledgements!

Writing this story was such a fun process! It encouraged me to expand my imagination and tap into my creative abilities! It's my first story so I know it's not perfect but I'm still proud of it! I just wanted to thank a few people for helping me along the way because this story would not have been finished if it wasn't for them!

I first want to thank my best friend alysasantoro ! She helped me consider the idea of writing this story! At first she helped me think of the story line and more. I'm so thankful for her support throughout this entire book.

Next I'd like to thank ALL you readers! You guys are amazing, I can't even count how many times you've made me smile. Your comments are so funny and I try to reply to some of them when I can! If you ever want to talk to me my PMs are definitely open, I'd love to talk to you limelight's! Thank you for reading my story it means everything to me!

Also, thank you to WDW_Muffin and snigggy for being my internet best friends! You guys both make me so happy and I'm so thankful for the day we started talking. We came together through this book and it makes this book so much more meaningful to me. You both are truly amazing writers! You guys should all check out their stories. Love you both.

Finally, I'd like to thank seaveyadayaline ! YOU ARE AMAZING! Thank you for being another one of my internet best friends! You make me so happy! I would not have been able to finish this book without you. The amount of times you've given me ideas for the story line is crazy. You are such a talented writer with an amazing imagination! Don't give up on writing because you truly have a gift with story lines and plots! This book would not have turned out the way it did without your help! There are so many brilliant ideas you gave me, thank you.

Thank you all!! I wish I could mention everyone but that would take too long, you know who you are :)

Much love!!! - Ariel