Chapter 4-Forced Silver Plate

Chapter 4
Forced Silver Plate

August POV

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

Now he smirks and it's not a smile I like. What is with these questions? I feel still a little nauseous caused by the strong scent in the room, from him and Ms. Madison.

"I think you are" he says simply again, he barely has any emotions in his voice and just small changes in his hard face. To say I'm confused, open-mouthed and taken aback is a huge understatement. "I've been watching you today and I believe you're what we have been looking for, even more than that. I have to admit I'm surprised you're a boy. Are you?"

"I a-am!" I say, huffing as he's teasing me and looking my body up and down not discreetly at all. My temper is taking over my timidness and that's good. I think...I hope.

"Liesbet, we have found our two models" Mr. Blumenfeld says suddenly with a wide grin that makes me flinch. My mind starts to process what I'm hearing, I thought I had passed the preposterous part of today but it's getting worse!

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

"I d-didn't step into t-this room" I hiss, I'm getting really angry, too, at this man who thinks too much of himself. Who is he to just take me and force me to go anywhere! "And I w-won't step out of this room w-with you, e-either."

"Oh yes you are, I'm afraid, young man" Mr. Blumenfeld says sternly, silencing me. My face stays refusing. I can't believe this. Catri is surely waiting for me, and worried where I am, suddenly disappearing. But my backpack is with Mr. Blumenfeld, and I have a feeling I won't get it back just yet. "If you're not coming willingly, I'm sorry this has to happen the hard way but let me remind you, it's your choice. The limo will be waiting for the four of us when the way is clear."

"Limo, f-four...y-you're s-serious, a-aren't y-you?" I start to seriously get anxious, staring at the others in turns. I force myself not to let the tears leak but my eyes burn. I don't know what else to say, he won't budge.

It seems to me that Julian doesn't like this either. But what can he do? I can see why he was chosen. He has brown, just slightly reddish hair, a rough and handsomely sculpted face, height around 6'. He is in every way good, athletic and model looking guy, but still Mr. Blumenfeld would be stronger.

"Yes, he is and if I were you, I wouldn't object" Ms. Madison says, startling me because this was the first time she opens her mouth since I came in the room.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

We are practically pushed in. This feels like being in a movie. We are seated inside the limo, Julian and Ms. Madison on both my sides and Mr. Blumenfeld on the opposite. He tells the driver to take off. I haven't the eyes right now to notice really how fancy the limo is. I'm a nervous wreck.

"W-where a-are you t-taking u-us?" I have to ask, trying to sound brave and strong but fail well.

"I'm afraid I can't tell you yet, but you will know soon enough" Mr. Blumenfeld says. "Although let me tell you this will be a long drive. We can get to know each other a little better."

Um, I think not, I'll pass. I swallow, still feeling Julian's hand on mine. I believe we need each other, even if we barely know each other, at a time like this. At least I wouldn't be conscious by now if I was alone. Oh god, where are we going and what's really going on?

* * * * *

Catri POV

I come out of the restroom and don't spot August in the corridor, so I think he has gone out. I walk around the school building twice before calling him, not finding him and getting a bad feeling in my stomach about it.

He doesn't answer, of course he has to forget to put his phone on general! My dear friend is so forgetful too often. I hope nothing bad has happened, that I will find him and my ominous feeling is just a worry convulsion because I know him too well. I, too, overreact sometimes. Just sometimes, let me emphasize. But after fifteen minutes of waiting and calling and texting, not getting anything back from August, I call Dan, his dad who is a very precious person. My mom especially and Dan have been good friends ever since my parents invited Dan and Jared and their two kids for dinner spontaneously years ago. Now they are five kids.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...