Chapter 11-Say What?!

Chapter 11
Say What?!

Alexei POV

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

Yeah, I'm blunt. He takes me off guard by telling I would be his 'personal bodyguard', as a boyfriend. A stage boyfriend. It would take two flies with one kill. He would be safe when somebody is with him all the time, and be left alone by most boys and girls if he has a boyfriend. Without a doubt, with those looks he will get attention.

I don't know what to say at first. I mean, I'm not gay. Lucien is? Well, I wouldn't be too surprised, although I'm not a person who judges. And as I said before, I'm not a relationship kind of guy, but of course this would be only out in public so we wouldn't really be together. That might be okay, I guess. Although he is only 18 years young and I have never even thought about being with another dude.

Over ten years isn't anything scandalous, right? Of course it is, but he's of legal age. I still feel bad, but if that is what Mr. Blumenfeld wants and thinks is for the best... And I, for some reason, want to get to know this Lucien better.

If we are stuck together and maybe become friends, it would happen. So, I agree. Not really knowing to what I agree on, but I say yes, fine. He is beautiful which is said from somebody not known being attracted to same gender, and he will do good for my public image.

Mr. Blumenfeld says excellent, and that Lucien is coming in a moment here. I begin to feel nervous, although having no idea why. I am not a nervous person. But I am now.

In about 5 or so minutes, there is a gentle knock on the door and Mr. Blumenfeld invites the knocker in, most likely him. And surely enough, there he comes in, my stage boyfriend. Fuck it, what have I got myself into?

Lucien steps in, looking ever so nervous and scared, but still beautiful and cute, his fingers linked and fidgeting as he tries not to look directly at Mr. Blumenfeld or me. His blush against his soft and fair skin is cute, and the fact he is a great deal shorter than me. I would dare say we make an adorable couple, Lucien making it adorable.

I look at him with a smile, thinking white suits him and hope we don't scare him too much. I don't quite understand why he is so nervous. Fortunately Mr. Blumenfeld then breaks the short but pressuring silence.

"Lucien , good that you came" Mr. Blumenfeld says smirking and walks to him as he's sat down on the chair next to me, before he looks at me again. "Alexei, this is Lucien. Lucien, this is your boyfriend Alexei Portwin."

I say his face is worth seeing.

* * * * *

Lucien POV

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

"Is t-there a third?" I query, making them both chuckle.

No offense to neither, at least not to this Alexei, but Mr. Blumenfeld may have taken my freedom away, but he is not going to choose my boyfriend. I have never had one, and my first boyfriend won't be his choice.

"I'm afraid not, young man."

"T-then I-I have t-to choose the f-first option, p-please."

"I'm afraid it's too late, Lucien" Mr. Blumenfeld says smugly. "But this isn't as bad as it sounds, by the look of you. This is even better than the bodyguard only, and this is just a stage relationship. You both are better off being taken, and you Lucien will be safe as this charming young man will be with you all the time."

"All t-the t-time?" I swallow a lump in my throat. This is too much. I wish I could pass out, now.

"Every time you go out of this building, and I'm arranging and making your schedules so it will work. From this moment forward, you're a team. Both helping each other out. And Lucien, this is not me trying to make you uncomfortable. This is me trying to keep you safe, both of you."

Great. So, I have a boyfriend. I'm so grateful we don't have to pretend inside, in real life, only outside the mansion, like in public. But it is too much, too.

I mean Alexei is very handsome, but that is not the point. The point is, I always wanted to know my future boyfriend a little better than how I now do. Sure I've had offers to hook up, to get into my pants, but that's it. And that's not it for me. None of them yet has wanted to really know me.

Now I don't know anything about who he is, even the age. He seems older than the age groups I have usually seen around here. How old is he even?

Alexei chuckles lowly. "I'm twenty-nine" he says, speaking for the first time. Oh, I said that out loud! Embarrassing...but one has to be very strange not to find even his voice attractive at some level at least. I'm sure he steals hearts and whatnot all the time.

I have to be careful, my heart is beating a little faster already and he spoke only three words...but his voice! Not counting his personality as I don't yet know it, he is perfect. And you see, perfect is a problem to me.

"He's been twenty-nine for two years" Mr. Blumenfeld says smirking, making Alexei glare at him. "Let's be honest here to your young lover. Alexei is thirty-one years old."

Is this even legal? No, although I did turn eighteen this year. My legs feel like spaghetti and my face is the tomato, when I'm called his lover...but that is not the right word. Lovers would be if we knew and really loved each other...which is not the case here. And now I have to act happy couple with this stranger, and feel safe. Isn't this just wonderful.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)