Chapter 22-Apology Chocolate 2/2

Chapter 22
Apology Chocolate 2/2

Lucien POV

I stare in shock from the bed as the door gets lock-picked and in comes the same guy who almost forced himself on me at the party.

Alexei told me later his name is Ron and that he knew him but they aren't in good terms. What is he doing here, and what a time to come in! Last time he was drunk, now it's me whose mind isn't quite clear.

In my involuntary arousal, even if I'm shocked and ashamed I stay frozen and staring at him as he walks in until he speaks.

"Well, hello there Lucien" he says smirking and he looks at me like I'm a piece of meat. Oh my god, his voice sounds so sexy and manly I almost moan out loud...and I don't feel really embarrassed, either. "I see you've got my girlfriend's little gift for you. Good, now there's something I'd like to give you."

Before I can process what he's saying or more so what he would mean, he's on top of me in the bed I'm ready and his rough, hard lips are on my soft ones. I whimper in some protest mentally but my body is its own, the friction Ron's body gives my lower body makes me moan. When I hump his leg he chuckles and kisses me harder, and I...I'm kissing him back. No...

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

Alexei POV

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

But turning around, I get this weird feeling in my gut and the next thing I know I'm entering the room and the sight I get into my view literally shocks me still for a moment.

On my bed I recognize Lucien is laying naked except for his underwear, and on top of him is a bigger half naked man who's kissing Lucien...and Lucien looks to be very much enjoying it and turned on, humping the man on top.

My eyebrows furrow in confusion how this is possible, until the man breaks their lip lock and turns to me with a smirk making my anger rise exceedingly fast and my hands curl into hard fists.

Fucking bastard, I growl as I lunge at Ron before he has the chance to open his filthy mouth. I pull him off of Lucien who whimpers which is easy until I launch my fist against Ron's jaw which is where he starts to fight back. I get one punch at his face but the next one gets stopped.

"Look and listen to your boy, he needs me so you better give us a bit more time" Ron says smiling his damn smile holding my hand up in his firm grip but I easily take myself free.

"No, he doesn't need you so you can leave my room, I don't remember giving you permission to come in" I say with a sneer and stare hard at him to compel him I'm serious. "He's mine, you know that. If you ever touch or even look too long or wrong at Lucien, I will have you killed. You know, Ron, that I can really do that, right?" His face hardens and smirk turns down into a glare very quickly, yes he sure knows that. I am no murderer but he knows from experience my words and threats are solid. I flash a smile and pick up his shirt from the floor and hand it to him. "I'll take care of my boyfriend now, so you may leave." He grabs his shirt and puts it on while stalking to the door. "One more thing though, mate. What did you give him to get him in such a state?"

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

"Here's your clothes, put them on" I say handing him his pants and shirt, but instead of the clothes he grabs my leg as I stand right at the bedside. "Lucien..."

"Alexei, h-help m-me" he whimpers again, shaking so much and his pleading eyes are dilated telling me just how out of it he is. "F-fuck me."

I groan, letting myself get aroused with him but at least I can somehow control my actions. What is going on... "I'm helping you, but not by fucking you as you're like this. The doctor is on his way so you better get dressed. He can help you to -"

There is a knock on the door and I go to open it to Dr. Feigenbaum, he's a good doctor and will see Lucien like this anyway to be able to help. I'm still defensive and protective as he takes a syringe from his bag.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

---

Uh I wasn't sure what drug to use as aphrodisiac, so it's just called aphrodisiac here 😅...😤....💕💜