Chapter 3-Hot And Inescapable Day

Chapter 3
Hot And Inescapable Day

Catri POV

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

"This is simply ridiculous" August says in a hushed voice making me laugh.

Our school is under an unusual atmosphere, today is a hot...and I do mean HOT topic of the whole school. A week later from hearing the GREAT news, at least in my opinion, the day is here. The auditions to the state's, probably wider well-known famous model company Modeldas is in the city! Of course I don't agree with them and like the way they are mostly and I have a different style and point of view, but I still like to take inspiration from the good ones. It's fall now, this is super exiting for me! Two top class model managers from Modeldas, Maverick Blumenfeld and Liesbet Madison are here! Obviously, my best friend doesn't share my excitement in this case. But I still love him, and I understand his decision as I know him. Didn't hurt to try, though.

"Come on, brighten up it's not that bad" I say, trying to ease his nerves with my all-day lasting smile.

"You're right, at least now they have got some clothes on" August says. "Not like on the website and probably usually."

I just shake my head amused and inspect what is happening in front of us. The auditions began on the first break, now is the lunch break so the second round of auditions. I got August dragged here with me to watch them this time. He is watching with a doubtful but cute face as our fellow school mates audition to what they think as a dream world and career. The list got fifty names on it. That is interesting but also absurd.

It's fun and a privilege to watch the auditions, they let those who want in to the event which occurs in the school gym. It's so fascinating, my eyes observes as much as they are able at the short time and I make some mental notes. Surely enough, I get something out of it. Of course I won't copy anything, I have my own mark. I dare to dream it's going to get me somewhere, some day.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

August POV (from earlier, same morning)

"Excited for today, aren't we?" Roman queries with a smirk, teasing me as he knows very well what I think. I almost dread to go to school this morning, what a fuss it will undoubtedly be.

"Uh-huh, very" I say sarcastically, throwing a dry cereal at him making him laugh. "Where's Daddy and Papa, it's a-almost 7.30 already?"

"I don't know, haven't seen them but guess they're sleeping later as their night went on later too" he says wiggling his brows and throws the rest of his sandwich in his mouth.

"O-oh" I feel myself blush at even the thought, I don't want to think things like that with them! Damn you Roman. Okay, during these years I have a few times caught them a little more affectionate than appropriate to others' eyes and lately it's been me the one blushing instead of even Daddy, he's worriedly used to us kids already.

Roman finishes his breakfast and goes to the bathroom while I sit alone at the kitchen table for a while. Our baby Legacy sleeps until either Daddy or Papa wakes him up and I can already hear the girls upstairs on their way. I'm just having cereal this morning because I'm too nervous to eat properly, and also because I can't cook and Daddy hasn't made breakfast.

"God, my eyes! Geez, right in the morning?! Your brats need breakfast like right now, get off each other and bring your dirty asses to the kitchen" Roman yells suddenly and walks back to the kitchen from behind the corner and flops to sit down on his chair. "Ah, they've done it now."

"What?" I ask and take a sip of my tea.

"Traumatized me by having sex in front of my eyes, I was dreading this day will come" Roman says shuddering, although I know he's joking.

"But they're in their r-room, d-did you knock?"

"No, I went in to wake them up because it's late and morning and we need food, and there they are! Awake! Doing the dirty! Before making breakfast so abandoning us! My eyes aren't innocent anymore!"

"Who are you kidding, you're not innocent" I chuckle, even if my face is flushed because I know what my little brother just went through. Daddy and Papa came up with the knock-on-the-door-rule from our side and lock-the-door-rule from their side since I often went to their room. It's embarrassing to see but it's not that bad after all as you get over it and it's a natural thing happening with couples any age. Roman should learn to not overreact and I should learn to get used to it, to not turn red every time something regarding intimacy is mentioned or happening.

"Pfft, that's not the problem" Roman waves his hand dismissively. "Old people and them who have become parents shouldn't have sex anymore, it should be illegal. I won't become a parent until I'm at least 50 years old, if even that. I can't even blame this on them both being men, I've heard from others too. Have they really been always this bad?"

"They've always h-had a healthy, good and loving relationship, y-yeah" I answer instead.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

Catri and I bid the teacher good rest of the day and follow the last of our classmates out. I'm really glad this whole fuss is over, we really don't know yet who two got those places to Modeldas. I thought the girl at least would have announced it by now all over the school, so I'm surprised.

"I need to use the restroom, won't take long" Catri says and disappears to the girls' restroom.

I wait a moment until the silence and the uncomfortable feeling inside me which is getting suddenly stronger becomes too much, so I decide to go wait outside the entrance door. I need much fresh air after today. I really want to go home already. Never have I felt this way before, practically nauseous and dreading something. As I walk through the few corridors until reaching the main door out, I feel as if somebody would be following me. I look back, there's nobody. I'm being silly, I give an almost audible laugh out loud.

But when I'm almost at the door, and nobody is there...or so I think, I hear footsteps behind me. Clearly this time, not even I can imagine them anymore. Before I can look back and react, suddenly two strong arms are put forcefully from behind around me and so that my mouth is covered just before I let out a panicked yelp which is silenced short and I can't escape from the firm hold of me.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)