Chapter 49-Confrontation

Chapter 49
Confrontation

Alexei POV

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

"Well? Sit down" I order and Lucien sits down on the bed where I'm pointing at.

His shoulders slump as his head drops to look at his fidgeting fingers on his lap. I sit down next to him and put my finger under his chin to lift his head up and look at me. He closes his eyes, unable to look at me. Now I'm worried, he's terrified.

"Calm down and tell me, please" I say, gritting out the pleading.

"I-I-I can't" he whispers, starting to shake.

A line of curses crosses my mind. I need to calm down as well, this is a bigger deal than I thought. I have realized there is nothing in this world that could make me not want to be with him, I wouldn't go this much of trouble for a lot of people, and I need to make him understand that.

"You can, I can too and we can talk about anything, Lucien, anything" I say softly and take a deep breath. "You can trust me, okay? Whatever it is, it's obviously not easy on you but it's not good to be alone with such a burden. We have already established a personal relationship, you can count on me and it will stay between us. But I assure you, I won't allow anything to stand between me and you being able to be together."

Silent tears fall from his darker shade eyes, because of being emotional, making his long eyelashes shine. He's looking at me at least but it's like he's in physical pain, as he's so deep into the inner battle.

I let go of his chin to brush my thumbs under his eyes, drying the tears although they keep coming more.

Suddenly Lucien hiccups as he finally opens his mouth. "You w-wouldn't w-want to be a-anything with me i-if I tell y-you. Nobody w-would."

I mentally roll my eyes, not affording to do anything to make him feel worse than he does already. A stubborn brat.

"Lucien, August. Both of you. I want to know everything about you, I like you enough to want to have you as my real boyfriend for goodness sake. There is nothing in this world that can make me not want to be with you, understand?"

"T-that's it, i-in this world" he says wretchedly and whimpers. "I'm a-a f-freak."

"Alright, Lucien, you're scaring me a little here" I say, running my hand through my hair, frustrated at this taking so long. "You're telling me you're an alien, aren't you? From out of this world? I've always thought your beauty is extraordinary... Alright, um, that would make me doubt and question a lot of things, but you're still you and it wouldn't -"

"No, n-no" Lucien cuts me off sharply as he leans backwards so my other hand drops from holding his face. He almost sounds angry and frustrated himself. "Not a-an alien, t-though not far f-from it...w-wait, d-doubt what?"

I shrug. "About your family and such for the first thing. But I can't help it, I'd still like you and if it doesn't hurt or kill either of us, I want you to be mine. Remember, you have my professional confidentiality and my heart confidentiality, so spit it out so we can discuss it."

Lucien gazes into my eyes, struggling mentally to confide in me. I was prepared for anything I thought, like a horrible abuse past story or a tragedy or whatnot, but this is making me nervous now.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

It takes a while, until this blink of an eye I'm looking at Lucien and the next...

Oh, good lord.

As my breath hitches in my throat, I rub my eyes in disbelief and astonishment. Nothing has ever in my life made me feel like this. I really have to focus myself now to keep breathing steady.

I don't know what to do, what to do next. I just keep looking at the boy...who has changed into a much smaller, furrier and four legged...creature.

As we look at each other eye to eye, both with wide eyes and tense postures, the first thought that pops into my head...

Is that I have seen a little cat looking exactly like this before.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

---
💋 whatcha mean exactly like this...? Lots of cats look alike...well, we will see soon! 😏