Chapter 32-Home Wonderful Home

Chapter 32
Home Wonderful Home

Lucien POV

I'm in a daze. I don't know for how long Daddy and I stare at each other or who approaches and breaks down first.

Soon enough, I find myself in his crushing embrace and my arms around him in desperate need of comfort and of missing him and his hugs.

We both are speechless for a good moment, and I think both of us forgot even about the man who stands next to me, patiently waiting for us to get over our sappy moment at the door step.

"And you are?" Daddy asks reserved when we do, looking at Alexei.

He doesn't know? How is that possible?

"He's w-with m-me, can he c-come in a-and w-wait in t-the living room or s-something, and I'll t-tell you" I query carefully, sensing Daddy isn't at least happy to see him.

"Yeah, sure" he says more or less confused and steps aside for Alexei and me to come inside.

First of all after Daddy, I greet our dog Gem who is whining and running around at our feet to get noticed.

I look around at this house, my home, quite a noticeable amount differently...even more appreciating its coziness and simply everything.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

"I-I-I didn't w-want to worry you" I say, struggling to not let my eyes leak because we still need to talk this through. They can help me now. "I'm s-sorry, I d-didn't d-do it on p-purpose, I s-swear! I-I was k-kidnapped."

Daddy stills, staring at me and squeezing tighter my hands in his, and a tense silence falls between us. He doesn't let it hover for too long though.

"How? What? Hold on, that guy that came with you in" he trails off questioningly as he stands up and I follow him as his hold of me is firm, like I would disappear again if he let go.

"Alexei is f-from t-there, but -" I barely get Daddy to stop from dashing to the living room with furious eyes, it's almost scary really, "- w-wait, Daddy, let me f-finish! Alexei is a good g-guy, he's t-the reason I'm n-now b-back home. He d-doesn't know I was k-kidnapped in t-there and I don't w-want him yet to k-know. Please, let me finish a-and talk first, I'm fine now."

"I knew it, I sensed something was wrong" Daddy says shakily.

When I see his eyes glisten, my own eyes widen. I also notice a shadow in his eyes that wasn't there before me being gone. This time it's me who makes him sit back down.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

"He looks older than you are, how old is he? Is he old?" Daddy asks sharply after I have finished.

This would have been a lot less awkward before I got this idea or possibility or whatever that Alexei may be something for me, for real and not just as stage boyfriends. Me not believing in it doesn't matter too much, it's still there.

"N-no..." I say hesitantly, not knowing how he will react to our age gap. He's already on that defensive and protective mode.

"Young?" He continues his queries, and I think for a short moment for the right word.

"Mature" I answer with a small, satisfied smile.

Daddy gives a nervous laugh. "So, old."

"About y-your age" I tell him with a smirk, even if that does make me feel very weird but not too weird either.

"Oh, mature" Daddy says nodding quickly, his cheeks turning a hint of pink, too, at that. He makes three cups of tea and brings them to the table.

I giggle. "That's w-what I-I said."

"Is that okay with you? Seriously, how mature is he?" He asks with a serious expression and voice again.

"He a-always says he's twenty-nine b-but he's really t-thirty-one" I almost whisper.

Daddy is not successful to suppress his gasp. "August, I'm thirty-one next summer! How can...is that okay with you? Of course, if it was a normal type of situation, I'd support even if you liked anybody who made you happy, but is this okay? Is he good? What has really happened with you two? Does he like you? Is it serious?"

"I-I-I don't know anything yet really, I d-don't know" I whisper desperately, not trusting my voice any louder than just enough for Daddy to hear me. This is too overwhelming to me. I really can't answer any of those questions.

"Okay, I'm sorry but I'm just worried about you" Daddy says pushes my cup of tea in front of me. "Drink, it will be good for you. I hope your...whatever Alexei is to you, came prepared for an interrogation."

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

I'm even more nervous about reuniting with Papa than I was with the others.

What is he thinking about me? Will he be upset that I did what I supposedly did?

Daddy assured me he isn't and he will help me tell and explain things, but I'm still not sure.

When the door goes indicating Papa's arrival, my worries about how to start this meeting vanish when the scene in front of me shocks all of us.

Except Daddy who dries his hands in the kitchen towel, takes my hand into his and walks us to meet Papa.

When Papa is about to greet Daddy, his eyes meet with mine as he notices me and they widen in shock.

"You three please go wake up Legacy for dinner" Daddy says looking at Roman and the girls.

"All three of us?" April asks disappointed with a frown.

"Yes."

The simple, short order makes them not question but sprint and walk disappearing upstairs.

It's then that Daddy goes to slap Papa hard in the face, making me gasp and I'm not the only one.

"Jared Meguyer, a word with you" Daddy says sharply, and before I can blink he drags the stunned speechless man who is holding his cheek to their room.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)