Chapter 34-Quiet Morning

Chapter 34
Quiet Morning

Lucien POV

Before I open my eyes, I see it's morning because of the bright sunshine coming through the window. Before I open my eyes, I feel warm and comfortable because of Alexei's arms around my waist and body cuddled against mine.

He's done it again, I mentally groan as my cheeks flush. It just seems so weird, I mean I wouldn't take Alexei Portwin as a cuddly sleeper. I don't even want to know why he comes up to the bed with me in his sleep.

Because this has happened before, I casually put my body pillow on the floor right next to the mattress for him. But, no, he's still using me. And I don't even want to know why I feel so comfortable...although embarrassed...in this position with him. I didn't expect this situation here.

As it's so bright even with my eyes closed, it must be late in the morning. My eyes open to stare at the wall and I blush when I notice I can't get out of Alexei's hold myself. How is he so damn strong even in his sleep?! Argh.

"Wake up, Alexei" I call him back from the dreamland and manage to shake his shoulder. "Wake u-up, please." He stirs and grunts. "I'm s-sorry b-but I really need to go to t-the bathroom."

He slowly untangles himself off me and I get up and take a change of clothes with me to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and hair before using the toilet and stripping out of my pajamas.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

So, I sit down on my bed and read while waiting until Alexei comes back in less than ten minutes with a grey towel wrapped around his waist. My blush returns with a deeper shade and warmer cheeks.

"You're still here? Sorry, I forgot to take clothes in there" Alexei says and chuckles. "I can see this is still uncomfortable for you, I apologize. I promise to remember next time."

"No, n-no, i-it's okay" I whisper and stand up. "And I-I was waiting f-for you."

Alexei grins and ruffles my hair. "You're cute, you know. I do believe I'm old enough to come downstairs by myself, though, so you can go already like I know you want to and I'll join you in a moment."

"I d-didn't m-mean to...I-I just..." I trail off both embarrassed about him thinking I'm looking down on him, of course he's not a timid kid like me, and about him being so close to me without clothes on. And...I want to hide under my bed because he thinks I'm cute.

"I know what you meant, and I am thankful of the gesture" he smiles at me. Of course, I know he's old enough, I just wanted to be friendly and polite. "But you can go down now, I need to dress so I'll be fine and join you guys when I'm ready."

"O-okay" I say with a shy smile.

Once I'm out of my room and on top of the stairs, I take a deep breath. I wasn't going to argue with him and felt like needing and wanting to do like he said.

I go downstairs and find Daddy and little Legacy in the living room watching television. It's for Legacy though, as it's on a kid's channel with cartoon on.

"Good morning, August" Daddy says with a bright smile when I come into view. I say it back and sit down on the couch next to him. "I have to apologize and ask you about something. Apologize, because I peeked into your room in the night and morning few times just to check you're in there. Ask you, about this Alexei and you. You two were sleeping quite closely. I hope it doesn't mean you two -"

"No, i-it doesn't mean t-that!" I hurry to interrupt before he gets to finish, blushing mad because he saw us like that. "Definitely not. He's j-just a cuddly sleeper I-I think, a-and we went to sleep separately. Daddy, y-you know I wouldn't do...anything...a-and I had m-my pajamas on!"

"I know, I know, but I don't know yet what influence and effects that place has had on you" Daddy says and then pats me on the shoulder. "But I buy your explanation, you're a good boy. How did you sleep, darling?"

"Great, a-actually, and me sleeping this late i-is proof o-of that" I say smiling happily and Daddy smiles back. I hug him suddenly and keep my arms around him for a good while, and cherish the moment and feeling of him hugging me back. "Where a-are the others?"

"Jared, Roman and the girls went out grocery shopping, we're going to celebrate today your coming back home. Did you eat there properly? You're too skinny for my liking. We've had breakfast already but I'll make a proper one for you and your boyfriend."

My cheeks are so warm, hot even, that I put my sleeve covered hands against them. "Daddy, s-stop calling h-him my boyfriend, he i-isn't."

"Uh-huh" Daddy smiles mischievously. "Oh, by the way, I need to call Catri's mother whenever you're ready to see her. She's been worried like we have and I promised to call her as soon as I hear from you. I'm surprised you haven't called her yet, she would have been here already."

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

I give a laugh and nod at that correct assumption. I watch with a smile as Legacy's gaze is on the television, sitting on the carpeted part of the floor closest to the television with his full focus on the cartoons. He's hugging a stuffie against his chest, so adorable.

I hear Daddy wish Alexei good morning followed by warning him not to get too close to me and keep his hands off me as much as possible.

Oh damn, why are parents purposely embarrassing their kids and threatening their friends? But boy, it's good to be home! I'll endure it as long as I'm awake and still here.

When I hear Daddy talking on the phone, I already prepare myself. Catri will burst in through the front door any minute now.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)