Chapter 12-Free Game

Chapter 12
Free Game

Lucien POV

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

"Alexei is an alright guy even if he is famous and...much to himself, trust me" Dawn had continued and then smiled cheerfully. "You two are such a cute couple, however staged."

"W-We are n-not" I had objected almost whisper-yelling with a frown and my all-time blush.

"Yes, you are" "You are" Dawn and Joy had said at the same time and laughed.

"So, tell us" Joy had smirked, nudging my arm. "Have you two done it yet?"

"Done w-what?"

"You know, the marking" Dawn had grinned, and rolled her eyes when my confused look didn't alter. "Here, every one of us has to be marked with their bodyguard's, Mr. Blumenfeld's or like in your case boyfriend's tattooed name. And that's done right after he's fucked you, to make you his. Hasn't Mr. Blumenfeld told you?"

"No, n-no he has not" I had breathed, utterly shocked and beet red. "So, u-um, y-you g-guys also..."

Dawn and Joy had showed their bare wrists, both having the initials MB tattooed artistically near it. I had cringed, knowing now that meant who they were marked by and...how. Dawn is 18 years old and Joy 20, and Mr. Blumenfeld must be in his early 30s like Alexei or mid-thirties.

We had sat down on our table and I was thankful, feeling my legs almost tremble and my hands shook with the tray.

"Yup, as soon as we came here" Joy had told next to me, not sounding too cheerful so I figured she hadn't been so willing to it.

"B-But...t-that's r-rape" I had said, shaken about what I was hearing.

"Not really, I mean we want to be here and it's really not that big of a deal, here are good looking guys including Mr. Blumenfeld" Dawn had said, and I shuddered.

"It's a d-deal to me, I d-don't t-think I c-can d-do that" I had muttered.

"You have to, I'm afraid. But don't worry, it's for our safety too which you will come to notice and almost everyone will be jealous of you being with Alexei, having his initials."

"So e-even all b-boys a-are...m-marked?"

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

"Well now, are you both ready?" Liesbet queries when she's opening the big bag where the clothes are straight, not jammed and wrinkled.

"Yes" "N-No" Rian and I say both at the same time, making the others and Rian as well smile and chuckle. My answer doesn't matter.

"Great" Liesbet smiles and takes one female, top fashion fall jacket which will go to the fall fashion magazine, introduced by me. "Let's get started, you first Lucien. The sunshine is perfect."

And so we start, my first official photo shoot and as a freaking girl. Not that being girl is a bad thing, but I am still not one and don't want to be. The others take a seat on the grass and I am sat on a stool to get makeup on my face.

"Is t-this n-necessary? C-couldn't I g-go for n-natural?" I have to ask, even if I know the answer.

But I dislike make up very much. Catri sometimes did me makeup, light and quite natural, but these people do a war paint. I'm never comfortable, myself in makeup. What could I say, I'm still almost counted as a country boy. We have lived in the countryside for so long and it was good. But too quickly, I am changing into somebody else.

"Unfortunately not, darling" Liesbet says next to Elise, who has already started her job.

Just sitting there, on a travel chair, being still as Elise and Liesbet do their things, is hard. Having somebody else do my hair and paint my face is odd to me. But I'm getting numb to it all, too. When Elise and Liesbet are satisfied with how I look, finally after twenty or so minutes, the crucial moment comes.

I'm handed over the first fall season jacket, beige which matched the white skinny jeans. I feel like a stick, of nerves and the clothes.

"Stand there, just like that, yes, that is right, perfect, now look at the camera and put your hands like this" Liesbet speaks and shows with her hands how to do while she instructs.

I'm terribly embarrassed trying to follow her, knowing and feeling in my spine I have an audience. But Liesbet's chatter and orders keep me busy and mainly focused on her and the reason we all are here.

Over half an hour later, I'm done and it's Rian's turn. He is a natural talent, if you ask me. He's in the right place. I'm happy for him. As Rian is 'on stage', Alexei calls me over.

"You were great out there, Lucien" he says with a smile, as I sat next to him, with the others in the grass-audience.

He has a nice smile. I admit and can't help but to notice that and the fact he is rather gorgeous, which bothers me. How could a human be that magnificent? The others say we are a good match, as I'm brilliantly gorgeous in a feminine way and Alexei is brilliantly gorgeous in a manly way.

Blah! What does that even mean? I am manly! Oh, who am I kidding? I'm not, but I am still a guy. I can't believe I have to remind people so much about that! Daddy and Papa and they never treat me any less than a boy, even if Daddy calls me beauty or pretty boy.

Even if I cut my hair short, it wouldn't make much of a difference. But then, what is a manly man? Like, manly should be everyone who's a man, not by appearance or behavior and so on.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

"Great, now we have your roles in the next number taken" Liesbet says happily when Rian is ready with his photo shoot. "Excellent job, both of you. You're going to be noticed and talked about."

Great indeed. They can just use my face and me how they please. I will get money for that but what do I care about money? Well, money is good when used well and necessary, but still... I think and value other things more important.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...