Chapter 9-Head Start

Chapter 9
Head Start

August / Lucien POV

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

"Good morning, ready to go shopping?" She queries with an exciting smile. No doubt who is the most excited about this.

"No" Rian and I both say at the same time, which makes us almost to laugh and Liesbet to laugh.

"I'm sure you will like it, especially you Lucien need a whole new look, a total transformation" Liesbet points out.

Great. Cool. That is awesome. See, I'm trying here! I need to learn to endure shopping and all this stuff. Catri would be all over the moon. Soon we three are in a black limo, which was waiting for us at just outside the gate. We have few body guards with us. The about 6 miles drive to the city is spent mostly under silence, except as I have my phone with me I'm listening to music with one earbud. You could see out from the limo windows but not in from outside. That is cool. The bodyguards intimidate me more than less, and Rian acts like I'm under his constant protection, so he sits next to me and almost holds hands. He is really my bodyguard, but he needs one as well. I am surprised still that I'm so comfortable with him. He is more important to me every day that passes.

Even if I look out from the limo window and see clearly we had arrived to the city, I don't notice we have stopped until Ray nudges my arm and I snap back to reality. My mind again got me lost in my thoughts. He gives me a smile and I return a sheepish one, following him out of the limo. And as might be guessed, limos are a sight in a big city like Flowevallie too. Only celebrities and people like that uses them, with some exceptional cases.

I feel so weird when the three tall, muscular and intimidating in every way bodyguard men surround Liesbet, Rian and me as we walk to the first mall. People are taking pictures, recognizing Liesbet. We are a sight. There goes my secrecy, even if I'm holding my sleeve covered hand shyly against part of my face. We don't need to walk long as the driver had driven the limo just in front of the mall door. I just go with the flow. The men and our group in all and Liesbet bring us too much attention for my taste. I feel so small and lost, but Rian is next to me the whole time, making me feel little better.

And that is when Liesbet goes crazy and the hustle begins. She begins to shop. Looking for clothes to my and Rian's wardrobe, as she is an expert of both women and men's fashion. I dare say Rian likes this all, and I try my best. The clothes are too expensive and nice, but I just have to get used to the fashion world and my new style.

At lunch time we go to a restaurant in the mall and then continue shopping, going through all the shops in the big mall. Liesbet tells us we have all the money in the world, we can use as much as we need for this change of ours. Isn't that great? It is unbelievable. Until this day, I have always economized and not wasted any money, using the some we had wisely and so on. From now on? Now we, that includes me, don't need to think about money anymore. How absurd and weird is that? And when I start modeling, I will get own money and those amounts aren't small. People pay to models. Oh my god...I'm a toy used to get money.

Around 6 PM, we have our hands full and ready to go...to the mansion. Almost. We missed the dinner time, so we go first to a restaurant. Again. It is another place, as we had gone through few shopping malls and some smaller, detached clothing shops around the city. I'm exhausted to say the least. Many times I thought we could have just walked that short distance, but what did I know? Liesbet said it wasn't wise or safe, even with the bodyguards. And I get to found out she was right in a dramatic way.

When we come out from the fancy restaurant, which had too expensive menu for my taste, the limo isn't too far away picking us up. It's barely 16 feet from the restaurant door to the black car. But yet, it is too far. Outside the restaurant, there is over five paparazzi that had seen us and waited for us. Our three bodyguards protect us from them as they daunt and practically attack us. It's work for even the three big men to handle the situation.

The cameras flash so fast and I feel dizzy and myself panicking, when some of the paparazzi, men and women, gets to touch us, even for a second or two until their hands are slapped away, and take pictures of us. I try hiding my face with both hands, and I would stop moving in my anxious, attacked state if Rian didn't hold me by my shoulder. He is here, here next to me.

Liesbet tells us to hurry and just move forward, so we just push through and eventually we get to the limo and to safety. The noise and questions and camera flashes; the hustle of all those details put together and being surrounded makes me to panic and struggling to breathe, feeling like suffocating. When we all get to sit down and the driver drives us away fast as the paparazzi begin to attack even the limo, I almost fall on the seat with my shaky legs.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...