Chapter 63-A Sweet Day With Sour Aftertaste

Chapter 63
A Sweet Day With Sour Aftertaste

Lucien POV

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

I lie back down and turn my back on the room's door as I hear footsteps approaching. I pull the blanket to cover up to my nose.

The door opens and closes, and I close my eyes and hold my breath. I hear something put down on the bedside table and then the bed dips on Alexei's side. Instinctively, I flinch when Alexei, I can sense him, places his hand on my shoulder.

"You're awake already, good morning angel" I hear Alexei's morning voice, still rough and deep and now even more sexy than ever before, almost so close that I can feel his breath. When I don't reply and just stay still, he rubs my covered shoulder in a comforting manner. "Hey, what's the matter? Are you okay?"

"N-no. I'm i-in pain a-and I-I'm embarrassed" I mutter and cover my face with my hands. I still had to answer truthfully, he sounds so concerned.

Gently, Alexei takes my hands into his, turns me on my back and then straddles me. Last night it was me who...let's not go there, damn it.

"Open your eyes, please" he says quietly, and like usually I'm unable to disobey. He's wearing a t-shirt loose even for him, underwear and a big, loving smile which makes my heart flutter. "There you are. Baby, why are you embarrassed? If it's about last night, I beg you not to be. It was perfect, I...you made me see that sex can be something meaningful and it's most satisfying when with someone you actually care about. Thank you for that, and there's nothing to be embarrassed about. It was mind blowing."

My eyes widen and another heat wave crashes on my flushed face. "Don't u-use those words."

"What? Mind blowing?" Alexei queries and smirks in realization as I nod.

"I-I'll never see that w-word the same a-anymore" I admit, making him chuckle. He leans down to kiss my lips, but I yelp at the increasing ache I'm feeling and him sitting and moving on top of that area isn't helping.

Alexei hurriedly gets off me. "Fuck, you said you're in pain and I should have asked about that first. Where?"

"Y-you should know, you a-aren't e-exactly small a-and even if you prepared m-me, i-it was my first time" I blurt out, the ache starting to make me fidgety and irritated.

"Oh, right, of course" Alexei says and shakes his head as if to clear his mind. "Painkillers don't help that, I'm no expert but common knowledge and sense says a hot bath does. And it's my responsibility to make you feel comfortable again afterwards. Wait here, don't move anywhere."

He dashes to the bathroom and soon I hear the water running after he's stumbled on something. I roll my eyes, though with a smile. He's sweet, I know with girls it's different but I doubt he's cared for the things he just mentioned before. Being sweet and caring doesn't suit his appearance and personality but I'll cherish it only even more because of that.

Alexei comes back and like I was carried out from the bathroom last night, I'm taken in.

"Let me" Alexei asks and I nod shyly, letting him undress me. He takes off his shirt and is about to pull down his underwear but he stops. "I brought us breakfast in bed, but who says we can't have breakfast in bath? Hop in, I'll bring in the tray."

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

I look up with wide eyes at my lover who has a goofy but rather awkward expression on his glorious face.

Alexei rubs the back of his neck, his other hand still holding mine. "I, uh, I promised a date and not finding a good enough place to have it without the public, this is what I could do. Sorry, if it's too much or too sweet even for you, but -"

I yank him down and meet on tippy toes to crash our lips together, not letting him finish talking silly. I love you, I love you, I love you, I say mentally as we both fall into the deep, toe curling kiss that ends up with both breathless.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

Alexei POV

"We're n-not there y-yet i-if we ever will be a-and besides, I don't think I want to get married at a-all."

I heard part of my brother and baby's conversation and I'm trying so hard not to feel hurt. That sentence should make me first of all intimidated because of the word 'married', and secondly relieved Lucien won't want to get married either like I won't, meaning we're on the same page.

But that is not the case.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

I never want to let him go, he's overall so amazing. Now I don't have to, even if we don't get married. I wasn't entirely sure if I would be ready for real, now even less.

I'm just so glad I heard Lucien's opinion before I made a fool of myself with this damn thing, I think rolling my eyes as I throw the ring box in the trash can.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...