Chapter 62-Strongly Drawn To Love

Chapter 62
Strongly Drawn To Love

Lucien POV

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

I sit up properly on my side of the bed, about to welcome him back and share what Kyler and I talked about. I stop and hesitate, noticing the gloomy expression on Alexei's face.

"Take a shower with me" he says casually as he walks to the bed and starts taking his shirt off.

My eyes widen and face heats up, off guard by the blunt suggestion. Something is not right.

"Wh-, t-together? Now?" He just nods to each question. "I...but...I-I just took a-a shower."

"Fine" Alexei says shrugging and then turns and goes to our bathroom, in the middle of two bedrooms, closing the door after him.

I stare after him, feeling even worse. Right now I want and am willing to do anything to make him feel better, why did I just turn down a chance?

But I'm nervous, we haven't taken any showers together yet and he took me off guard by suddenly suggesting it.

Am I ready? It's just a shower. So what, we see each other naked for the first time. No big deal.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

This is so not good, this is going to a whole new, dangerous direction. I feel my tummy tingle and instinctively, push Alexei away as my mouth freezes. I don't feel the urge to change completely, so it means only one thing which doesn't surprise me right now but it does scare me. It has happened only few times before, and now I'm not alone.

My push doesn't budge my giant, but he breaks the kiss and looks into my widened eyes. I want to cry and I'm struggling to hold back. His expression is nothing else than gentle mixed with the lust we're both feeling.

"Baby, please, don't hold back" Alexei whispers, lifting his other hand to caress my cheek. Without hesitation, I lean into his touch. "Let me see you. You're safe with me, I want all of you."

I know he means what he's saying and I know what he means. I take a shaky breath and nod, stopping the fight. My breath starts to hitch as I let go, let my special side come out as it needs to.

Nevertheless, I do feel self-conscious and breathless as soon as my cat ears, tail and sharpened nails have appeared. Alexei's gaze is intense and fixed on me as I look down on the floor. I glance up at him and see his awed, smiling face.

Alexei puts his finger under my jaw and gently but firmly makes me look up to him. "You're stunning, and wonderful, Lucien. You make me feel very proud and happy to know you, and to know you trust me this much. It's amazing I can make you feel this way, too. Let's finish this shower and then go to bed, okay?"

I nod and as he wants to so bad, let him wash me again and then himself. His touches and simple presence doesn't help my aroused state, it's getting just more and I would feel mortified with my naked form if he didn't have the same, even bigger problem.

Stop, you're not a pervert, Lucien, I mentally scold myself. Or who knows, maybe Lucien is somewhat, I don't know him entirely yet. But August is not and I'm still him as well. I watch mesmerized with a deeper shade of red cheeks but still shamelessly, as Alexei washes his hair and as the suds go down his toned body.

I feel strongly drawn to him and I desire to touch him in a way I have never wanted or even actually thought to. Realizing I don't have to wait since I'm ready and intimidated by myself, I turn to step out of the shower stall.

Only to note I didn't check for a towel. Luckily, there are piles of clean towels in the bathroom shelf. I quickly grab one and wrap it around myself, and the softness and size of it covering me from shoulders to knees make me mentally purr.

Alexei turns off the shower soon and steps out, taking his towel from the toilet seat cover.

"Can I dry you this time?" He asks, and I nod shyly, shrugging. "Hold on a second."

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

Yes. I do. I love Alexei, and I want to do anything possible with him. Even if it's not making love on his side, it's okay for me. I want to do this with him, there is nobody better or nobody else really. I'm not afraid he'll leave me the next day and I know he's not just using me.

"Or, forget i-it, I-I didn't s-say that, y-you don't want m-me" I say quickly, and try to get off him. He doesn't let me go, though.

"Who the hell says I don't want you? Look at me. I do, so much and bad, but -"

"T-then no buts, I w-want y-you to prove your words r-right now" I say and press myself harder down against his body, and then it's safe to say we're both far enough gone.

Alexei growls and flips us over, me being back under him. He gives my face butterfly kisses all over, making me giggle and wrap my legs around his waist.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...