Chapter 73-Epilogue

Chapter 73
Epilogue

Lucien POV

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

"Still not regretting marrying him so young and so soon?" I suddenly hear from behind me and Papa stops next to me on the other side.

The wedding picture is gorgeous, both the grooms looking their best and happiest. Alexei in deep navy-blue suit looking deliciously magnificent and stunning, and me in a white suit in my own form and figure again like I wanted.

"No, w-whatever the situation i-is, whatever to come, I t-trust him and won't e-ever regret this" I say firmly.

"What if he's cheating on you?"

"Don't say t-that, Papa."

"Alexei is not known to be the most faithful person, kid. I still don't see how you'd marry him, at least give him some time to prove himself."

"He would not cheat o-on me, I know that, so y-you a-all can stop thinking that" I say and cross my arms against my chest. "I've had a-all the time I need to know him like nobody e-else does, he's committed a-and faithful to me. It's something else, and whatever it i-is, I just wish he shared with me a-already."

"I'll make him talk soon, I don't want him to have you worried like this and so soon after tying the knot" Papa says and before I can object, he walks out closing the door behind him.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

Alexei sits on the end of the bed edge, and I can already see he's tipsy. He never drinks anymore to get drunk, but sometimes a little tipsy. He's cut down drastically even that because of the twins, so this is serious.

He starts to take off his jeans, but when he fails and gets frustrated with them and himself, he grunts and turns to face me.

"Alright, so, I'm just going to come out with it and if you want to end our marriage, it's totally fine, it's my fault so I understand" Alexei blurts out, and I nod with a frown for him to continue. "I cheated on you."

My heart stops literally, in rising panic I have to force myself to breathe again to speak.

"W-what?" I squeak, rather. I don't...I...I won't...it's not...

"On our wedding, I was kissed by not only you, and I'm terribly sorry but I don't even know her name because she wasn't one of our fucking guests."

I stare at him blankly. "Uh...y-you didn't kiss back, d-did you?"

"Of course not, Kitten, no, I did not. Oh god. I was disgusted, I still am and it happened on our wedding that should have been perfect!" I let out a relieved laugh, unable to suppress it, which makes Alexei's heated glare worse. "Stop laughing, alright, it's not funny. Why are you laughing? You're angry and disappointed at me, probably hate me."

I move closer to him as he doesn't move an inch, just stares down at his lap. "I-I'm not any o-of those things, Alexei. You didn't cheat o-on me, okay? You didn't kiss back. If y-you kissed back, then yeah, but I know you wouldn't. Do you know how f-freaking cute you are right now, a-angry about such a-a thing? Yes, cute. Everything i-is okay, you hear me? I e-expect in the future you tell me straight when somebody kisses o-or makes moves on you, so it won't b-become a burden to you or me. I w-was worried, you should have told me."

"I...I couldn't bring myself to, I hated myself for letting it happen, but I didn't kiss back and pulled away so fast the woman almost stumbled forward. If it were a man, I would have punched him. Didn't even touch her, just walked away."

I giggle. "I expect these things t-to happen a-again, I mean, look a-at you. I'm shocked more hasn't come u-up. But next time don't k-keep it from me, o-okay? Talking still works, a-and you didn't do anything wrong. Get i-it?" He nods, still looking down, and I lift his face to kiss him. "I love you, husband, I-I won't divorce you this e-easy. You didn't cheat. And just so y-you k-know, our wedding was perfect. You saying 'I do' m-made it. Now, change your clothes so w-we can go to sleep in peace a-and thinking so, too."

"You mean, take off my clothes?" Alexei asks, with his smirk back again. The tension is fading out quickly, now that things are cleared out.

I bite my lip and fight off my blush. "Yeah."

"How's the kiddos?"

He stands up to check everything is alright in the cot, always thinking about them. I feel reassured and better knowing we share taking care of them like this.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

---

💋 The end. I am so thankful of this book, to have gotten it myself, to experience this journey and meet them, and to share it with you all. This is all I got from this couple, though 73 chapters is pretty good lol. @ Komal_Sandhu20 was their awesome wedding planner!

NEW STORY is up!! It will be Ashlee's story, so this isn't the last we see of August/Lucien and Alexei yay!

- - Beauty From Ashes (BxB) - -

Find it in my published, add it to your library and enjoy the character introductions and two first chapters ♥️

Please feel free to drop a vote and comment, what you think when you've read the chapter that is the best thanks and inspiration to me d(^_^)b

Thank youuuu so much for your time reading and all the support, ILY <3 hope to see YOU in the next story!