Chapter 60-Dressing Room Fairytale

Chapter 60
Dressing Room Fairytale

Lucien POV

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

I think my acting skills are nonexistent but they think I'll do good based on my interactions with the cameras. A video like that is still a new, different thing.

And the act is ridiculous, a fairytale with barely anything realistic concerning romance, but what we wouldn't do for money. And for the fact that Mr. Blumenfeld practically forced us here, signing the contract.

Alexei tells Jade to give him our clothes, his and mine, so we can change in the same small dressing room.

Since we've been together, he always asks- no, demands that option.

And simply because he wants to be on guard that nobody else sees me with too little clothes on.

I don't even bother act annoyed at his protectiveness, because I like it.

We change in a hurry but as I'm buttoning my crop top blouse thing, Alexei takes my hands into his own, stopping me.

"What the hell are you wearing?" He asks frowning while looking me from head to toe.

His angry expression gives away also lust which makes me blush. I'm not happy about my outfit either, it's rather girly and revealing again with white ripped jeans shorts and the shirt. Still it's okay enough for me not to complain.

"Um..." I speak hesitantly, questioningly looking up to Alexei through the mirror.

"You're not wearing this in public, let alone something the whole television and store audience will see" he says and as to prove his point, his hands grab my butt causing me to squeak. "Too much skin showing and it's tight, your body is too beautiful in this" his hands go around my bare waist.

"Are y-you o-okay? You've never b-been l-like this before" I ask quietly, as quietly as possible as I'm too embarrassed to speak louder.

"I'm not okay, my baby is mine and I won't have this" he says firmly and snorts. "I won't give others any more material to drool over you and get horny."

"Like y-you are now?"

"Fucking right I am" he steals a kiss as my head is turned towards him. "If we had more time, there are many things I'd be doing to you right now. Stay here, I'll get you another outfit."

Before I have time to open my mouth in protest, he's out of the dressing room. My hands cover my hot to the touch cheeks, trying desperately to cool down.

I fall for Alexei even more, when he's looking over me like this.

Soon I hear sudden, faint commotion and at the risk of it involving Alexei, I walk out and to the direction of the noise.

And sure enough, my senses were right. But the scene that opens in front of me makes me freeze to a halt.

Jade is talking calmly and reassuringly to my boyfriend who is holding a man in a choke hold against the wall.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...