Chapter 16-Brotherly Visit

Chapter 16
Brotherly Visit

Lucien POV

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

"So you're Lucien, huh? As beautiful as in the paparazzi pictures if not even more" Cori says with a smirk making me blush. "No need to look so nervous, mate, I'm happy to meet you and find out the rumors are true. You're really together as a real couple with my old brother, not just faking it in front of the camera?"

"Um, y-yes" I say, trying to stop fidgeting with my fingers because there is no need to be nervous with him like he said. How right he is...but I doubt even he could know the truth.

"Hey, older brother, not old, I'm not old" Alexei says glaring at Cori who just chuckles.

"Alex, even with only one over thirty you're ancient, at least compared to your sapling" Cori says crossing his thin arms...not the bigger muscle arms that his brother has.

"Watch it, you're thirty in two years" Alexei says smugly, crossing his arms as well. Cori's expression drops.

"Oh hell no, don't remind me" Cori says and pouts. Then he looks at me again with a grin and suddenly jumps to give me a damn strong hug, making me almost fall over if he wasn't holding me. "Whatever you did beside your angelic looks for my brother to like you enough to settle down, thanks. I hope he treats you well, and no, I don't care if you're a guy...yeah, you really are. I'm pleased, if I wasn't into more hunky men I'd hope you were just one of his one night stands or something and have you to myself."

So he is gay too?

"Okay, that's enough" Alexei says and breaks us apart. "Now you've seen Lucien and know about him so you can go back home or wherever."

"Aw, I hoped I could stay here over dinner" Cori whines, frowning. "To get to know your beauty a bit more and also to catch up with you, we haven't seen in months!"

Alexei sighs. "I know you just want to tease Lucien and look for some guy to hook up with here."

"Ah, you're right about the hook up but don't worry, even I can see your tiny angel is too innocent to be teased so we're good" Cori says smirking and pats my shoulder. "Bro, this boy is worth fighting for. You better not let go or let anybody steal him from you. That blush with that face is so cute!"

"Just sit down somewhere if you're staying and wait, we have a game to finish before dinner" Alexei says rather awkwardly, making me look at him...almost in worry, he's not one who gets awkward.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

Alexei POV

"So, how long have you and your sapling been together?" My annoying and nosy little brother asks as we're having dinner just by the two of us on a separate table from my gang.

I would trust him to tell Lucien and my situation if he wasn't such a blabbermouth. For a grown-up man only three years younger than me, Cori is so childish and outgoing and cheery and carefree...almost in every way different from me. He has a life and is relatively busy, but his style of life is bizarre and he just goes with the flow.

"Since Monday last week" I say and take a sip of my water.

Cori chews on the food left in his mouth while he thinks it over and then almost chokes. "You've been with him, just him, for ten days?!" He asks with wide eyes. I just nod, glancing at their table and Lucien specifically who tries to eat while listening to both Dawn and Joy talking next and opposite to him. "Whoa, this is better than I thought! That one bitch you were with was only four nights but the longest fling you've had. What's got you stuck to this Lucien? You're gay now? He's great in bed and with you and shy with others, is that it?"

"I don't know if he's great in bed, so..." I trail off shrugging, not really knowing the answers to that myself. I mean I know Mr. Blumenfeld put Lucien and me together, but why haven't I been with anybody else since then? Our relationship is out in the public, sure, but why haven't I gone out and... Whatever.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa" Cori almost yells and slams his fork and knife on his tray. "You haven't even done the dirty with him and you're still looking at him like a lovesick puppy...well, a lovesick lion."

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves, I'm not a lovesick anything" I frown with a shudder.

"You so are" Cori snickers with a smug smile. "Up to you when you notice it yourself, but you're so smitten by him and he's smitten by you. It's not just liking each other, I swear it's in your eyes. But whatever you say for now. Hey, what about the marking thing here, haven't you done that with him if you're boyfriends or did somebody else do it before?"

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

---

cori is great, isn't he ? yes he is and i can't wait for more chapters with him !

Behind The Stage (BxB)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara