Chapter 70-Special Butterfly

Chapter 70
Special Butterfly

Lucien POV

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

"There's n-no n-need for a hospital-"

"I didn't ask, there has to be a reason why you got sick and we're going to find it out right away, so now you'll brush your teeth while I make that phone call. We're going to the hospital to check you and that is final" he says sternly almost in one breath, clearly distressed and then storms off.

"Yes, sir" I say, biting my lip. Just a moment ago I felt like trash, now I feel pleasant tingles in my tummy. I just love it when he's so dominating.

Alexei pops his head from behind the door, making my face flush. "What did you say, love?"

"N-nothing."

He chuckles, yeah, he heard me, and disappears again. I brush my teeth, anxious what just happened. What's wrong with me now? The dinner was delicious and I would've wanted to finish it, but my tummy is still upset.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

And it's not a happy face, seeing me awake again. It's intimidating, but I have to ask. Feeling alright and not being hooked in anything, I swing my legs over the bed edge and sit up.

"Alexei? W-what happened, what's w-wrong with me?" I ask, quietly and carefully.

"You ate too much of the spicy food, it's not good for you, it made you sick" he says gravely, stands up with his hands behind his back and starts pacing back and forth in the private room.

"But I liked i-it" I whine, pouting. I've eaten spicy food before, where's the problem?

Alexei stops to a halt near me and glares at me. "Enough to risk your health and another person's life?" he snaps.

My eyes widen, taken aback. Damn Lucien, don't cry now. "What?"

"And you drank the half glass of champagne I poured you" he says continuing his pacing. It's making me restless. "One shouldn't drink during pregnancy, but how the hell could I have known?! I didn't."

I gulp. Oh, shit. I almost forgot about that, like I intended to but now they've been feeding my boyfriend the same, useless lies.

"W-who's p-pregnant?"

"You are and you knew it" Alexei bellows and then flops back on the chair.

I'm stunned but it's silly and not true, so I giggle. "Don't tell m-me y-you believe them, don't you s-see how ridiculous t-that sounds?"

"Why have you ignored the signs, why didn't you tell me? Why are you in denial?"

"I-I'm not, but it just c-can't b-be true!" I whisper. "They're m-mistaken, it's something e-else. Y-you of all people should know I'm a-a boy."

Alexei grunts and comes to sit next to me, taking my hand in between both of his before speaking shushed. "Yes, but you're a special boy. Not only to me. There's already something in you that...shouldn't be possible. So, maybe..."

I shake my head. "No, n-no maybes. I w-won't believe it."

He sighs. "How are you feeling, love?"

"Fine, so can w-we g-go home?" I ask, smiling again. I love it when he calls me 'love', too, now.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

"Thank you, and uh, not right now" Alexei replies, his voice cracks. When the nurse has left, he clears his throat. "This...this can't be happening."

"What is h-happening?" I ask frowning, ever so frustrated.

"It's true, look" he says, and then helps me to sit up carefully, so that I can see the screen.

"I-I don't understand a-any o-of that" I say shaking my head, not getting anything out of the black and white screen that shows inside my stomach. I'm way outside my comfort zone.

"Oh, good lord, you're...I got a boy pregnant" Alexei mutters, then hugs- squeezes me inside his embrace. "My special baby boy. I love you so much, Lucien."

"Okay, shouldn't y-you be a little m-more freaked out a-about this, or does this sound too ridiculous just t-to me?"

"This is surprising, shocking even if I'm honest, but also honestly, I have dealt with believing in impossible with you already. I processed this as you were napping. I'm just happy and pleased, aren't you?"

"You- y-you...you want a k-kid?" I ask, baffled.

"Well, this isn't planned or anything obviously, but after this time I've thought about it, I want this kiddo with you. I love you, we're engaged...let's get married before the baby is born."

"Please, slow d-down" I say panicking, this is going too fast. This baby? Married before the baby is born?! "I d-don't see a-any baby, Alexei. I-I'm sorry but I t-think you're going mad."

"There, love, look right there" he says, pointing at a certain part of the screen.

"I c-can't see it!" I cry out, tears forming quickly in my eyes. Is it me going mad? Not seeing something everybody else is. "How can I possibly t-take care o-of a baby, a real person a-alive, who I can't e-even see?!"

"Hey, don't cry, babe, it's okay, it's not too clear yet. It's that little blob."

My eyes widen, well, I do see that, but it has no resemblance to a baby...well, what was I expecting? I feel and am stupid.

"O-oh, that? You're telling m-me that's inside a-and supposed to be a baby?"

Alexei chuckles. "This is good news, angel. I'll take good care of you, and our baby."

He kisses me sweetly and delicately, causing tears finally to run down my flushed cheeks as I kiss him back. I forget about everything else, letting him make me feel better with his love, until I snap back to the present as the door opens and the nurse comes back.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...