Chapter 66-Serious But Not Dangerous

Chapter 66
Serious But Not Dangerous

Lucien POV

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

I haven't felt this sick and weak maybe ever before. I should move to my own bed next to his but my tummy hurts, and I feel like I have fever or something. This is weird, I need the bathroom, but I feel like I need to run once I get up and I'm too weak for that.

My tummy cramps again and I can't handle this on my own any longer, I'm throwing up or fainting soon. This isn't going away. I turn around on the bed slowly and press with shaking fingers the button to call a nurse.

By the time soon somebody hurries in, I've sat up and started shaking.

"Yes, hon, how can- hey, what's the matter?"

I can hear the voice and see her vaguely but can't answer or fight anymore, as my eyes close and my body falls limp.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

"For w-what? What's wrong w-with m-me, why did I pass o-out?" I ask, blurting out.

She smiles. "Oh, nothing is wrong, Mr. Feywin. You just, um...well, blood tests have been taken, and it was morning sickness you experienced."

"Morning sickness? I-is it s-serious?"

"Serious, yes, but not dangerous as far as we're aware" she says, reassuringly enough. "Morning sickness is pretty normal in this condition, even with you. It looks like...that even as you're a male, you have intersex qualities and a rarely faced ability to get pregnant. You're with child, so congratulations are in order."

I sit silently, stunned and staring at her, and then burst out laughing. "Pr-preg-p-pre- what?"

"You haven't noticed any signs, any unusual symptoms?"

"That's e-exactly not the f-first p-possibility to think a-about" I remark, shaking my head.

"I understand, but here" she says, walking closer and giving me a paper...picture from the files she's carrying. I suddenly find it so hard to breathe. "We did an ultrasound to make sure, so here you are, the first pictures of your baby. It's still very early in your pregnancy, so the pictures aren't yet that clear. But it's there."

"I-I don't n-need t-this" I mutter, give her the picture back and look at my hand that's stuck to the IV. "I don't w-want...I d-don't believe this. I need to go t-to the bathroom, p-please."

"Of course" she says and starts to take it off. "This was just while you were unconscious, you're lacking some nutrition's and your body gave its alarm. You need to take extra good care of yourself now, for the sake of both of you. Although your diet is good, you're low on iron and calcium."

"Y-you're not seriously t-thinking I believe you, t-that- that I-I'm...I..."

"We can call your doctor in, but he will just confirm what these papers, that picture and my words say. I'm sorry if the news are unwelcome, but you can't deny it for long. You need to do a decision to one way or the other, the sooner the better."

In shock, I dash to the bathroom as soon as I'm free from the IV and she lets me go. I lock the door, then force myself to breathe in and out on purpose before I lose it. She's crazy, and the picture has to be fake or not mine, but...

I have felt off in the mornings lately, and this would explain...no! I'm a boy, I can't be...no.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

---

💋 And I think this story just turned into mpreg with this chapter ;) I had thought about it but wasn't sure until a reader requested it, so here we go!