Chapter 28-Like An Angel In White

Chapter 28
Like An Angel In White

Alexei POV

It's good to be home, don't get me wrong but maybe needed to say, I was nervous to bring Lucien home with me. Last time it was my previous girlfriend years ago who I brought home.

When I heard Kaylin and Arild have told their children Lucien is a girl, it meant they haven't let them see most of the pictures and have lied about him and me. I expected them not to approve of us but not to lie like this.

That is why I just made the two sit down in the ballroom where are three couches against one of the walls.

"How can you bring him with you here? It's a family holiday" Kaylin says sharply, breaking the silence.

"He's my boyfriend, he's family" I say simply with a shrug, making her eyes practically catch fire and mine roll.

"You don't have a boyfriend, you...you're so desperate, huh? Girls don't work out with you long enough so now you've turned into a faggot?"

"I'm not gay, I just like Lucien" I sigh, folding my arms against my chest in annoyance. "He is though, so don't use the word 'faggot' from now on."

"It's bad enough that Cori is a faggot and into that shameful lifestyle, you can't be too" she continues, defying me. "I want to have a sister-in-law from you, I have enough brothers."

"From me? Look, I don't know about the further future of Lucien and me, but now I'm afraid you have to get used to me having a boyfriend. And hey, you two can stop lying to your kiddos. What example are you giving?"

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

"Nah, they're just being jerks who I'll ignore" I say, giving a reassuring smile to Lucien who looks nervous about me and my less fonder siblings. He blushes, Cori smirks and I roll my eyes at my brother.

"Mind your language at least with your parents and out in the public, boy" mother points her finger at me.

"Yes, ma'am" I salute, and could have sworn Lucien's small smile grew slightly in amusement.

She nods approvingly. "Good. I want to see you behave your age now, you have an amazing boy here and I don't want you to mess this relationship up with your silliness."

"So, um, you don't mind that...that..." I trail off and grimace.

"That you have a boyfriend and not a girl? I don't mind" mother says. "Just like I don't mind Cori's sexuality and lifestyle, you're both my sons and I love you no less. Now unfortunately I apologize for Kaylin and Arild, and I'm not entirely sure about your father, but he still loves you, that's a fact. Whatever parents say or do, we can't just stop loving our children. There's no such magic or trick. Your father wasn't too pleased hearing about this, but he has promised to behave and will try his best to understand some day."

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

Knowing what kind of occasion this is and also what kind of person Lucien is and what looks good on him, I choose his elegant outfit for tonight.

While I check his clothes, Lucien gets acquainted to our room like I urged him to as we're here for the rest of this week and I want him to be as comfortable as possible. I eventually hand him a white button up shirt and grey khaki pants, his shoes are fine.

"Something wrong, is there?" I ask, when he looks suspiciously at the clothes I gave him. He shakes his head blushing as in no but I can see he's not honest. Fuck, his lost look is so adorable I just want him out of my sight for a moment. "Then we should technically be downstairs already so you can go change in my bathroom and I change here, okay? It's that door."

"I-I don't f-feel c-comfortable b-being in w-white, a-actually" he says when I'm turning to get my own outfit.

I turn back to look at him confused. "Why not? You always look great in white, Lucien, like an angel with -" I trail off at his deepening blush and realization of my words spoken out loud. I clear my throat and continue firmly. "Just go and change, it's all going to be fine, okay? I promise."

He nods and dashes to the bathroom and I run my hand through my hair. Where the hell did that just come from? Sure he looks decent in white and I have always preferred that color on him, but that was a bit too much, wasn't it?

While he gets ready in the bathroom, I dress up in my black t-shirt and grey suit jacket and grey suit pants. Five minutes later, he comes out dressed and I nod my approval and take his hand before exiting my room and ready for the party.

The noise from downstairs is increasing fast and when we start to descend the stairs, the hall is almost full and cameras flash because of the selective reporters.

I hope by the end of this evening, I have come up with something to loosen up that nervous, tense look on Lucien's face.

As soon as the cameras are out after the start of this event, this is my favorite holiday and party. I want him to enjoy this too.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)